Suppose you want to set up access such that your team members don't see all new tickets in a given channel.
You also don't want those team members to be able to see tickets assigned to others.
Under this setup, a team member will only have access to a ticket if:
- They were assigned that ticket manually by you, or automatically via an automation rule.
- They were @tagged in the internal comments of a ticket.
To set this up in DelightChat, follow the steps in the guide.
Before we proceed, please note:
- Only admins can view the "Edit" page.
- By default, whenever you add a new team member, they have access to all support channels.
Now, on to the steps:
1. Go to Settings > Team Members and click on the "Edit" button.
2. Unselect all the channels under "Support Channels Access" section.
Great! Now, a team member will only see a ticket in their DelightChat dashboard if they are assigned that ticket, or tagged in the internal comments.
Don't forget to click on the Save button when you're done.