Are you considering switching from Bitespeed to another software?
Or maybe you’re considering choosing Bitespeed for your business but need to check out other alternatives before making a decision.
In this article, we compare the 5 best Bitespeed alternatives so you can make an informed decision. After diving a little into why Bitespeed is good & bad, we look at the pros, cons, & pricing of other tools in the market.
What is Bitespeed?
Bitespeed offers a combination of Facebook Messenger & WhatsApp marketing features in one software. Primarily used for marketing use cases, Bitespeed now also offers a support inbox. They are primarily focused on ecommerce businesses and its use cases.
They have a free plan which only charges the WhatsApp message fees, however to unlock WhatsApp customer support, broadcast marketing or using your own number, pricing starts at $49.99/mo with a 14-day trial.
- Very focused on marketing use cases. Has features like spin-the-wheel and pop-up to help collect numbers.
- Supports both FB Messenger & WhatsApp, if you require marketing features for both channels.
- Ability to create customer segments and send browse products notifications.
- Support inbox is still very early and not as mature as some other tools.
- Does not support any other channels in support other than WhatsApp.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
WATI is a WhatsApp Business Solutions Provider (BSP) and customer support tool owned by Clare.ai.
Customers can apply for the WhatsApp Business API through them and use their shared inbox tool for customer support.
It also offers a no-code chatbot builder to automate customer responses and to create conversation flows.
Built for B2C businesses of all sizes, WATI is a great customer support tool if you only need to respond to customers on WhatsApp.
$40/month billed yearly for 5 agents. No free trial.
- Minimal initial setup: After getting access to the WhatsApp API, the support team handles the complete integration
- Great support: The support team assists in each step of the onboarding process
- Team structure management: You can create team structures within WATI with its team and user management features
- Chatbots and conversation flows: Create chatbots and conversation flows to speed up responses to common questions and offer solutions instantaneously
- Works only with WhatsApp: If you support customers on any other platform, you’d still need to purchase an additional CRM tool.
- Default chatbot is basic: It responds based on keywords and cannot continue conversations. For the flow builder, you need to pay an additional $49 monthly fee
If you are looking for WATI alternatives, we've listed 10 of them in this post.
Zoko is a shared WhatsApp inbox that lets you share your WhatsApp Business number with your entire team. With Zoko, you receive fairly basic functionality but if that’s all the features you need to get your customer support going, it might be the best fit for you.
$34.99/month plus per conversation charge.
- Pricing structure is affordable if you stay within their conversation limits
- Supports in-chat buttons with easy configuration
- Customer support messages can be assigned to other team members depending on the type of query
- Can create WhatsApp chatbots where users can respond to bot messages with specific numbers of keywords to get the desired information
- Very basic in terms of functionality as it focuses completely on WhatsApp
- No integrations are available with other tools that you may need for your business
- Costs can go higher if you have too many back-and-forth messages with your customers
Read on: Learn about the best Zoko alternatives for your business.
Interakt is one of the most affordable official WhatsApp Business solution providers (BSP) on the list.
It offers a shared inbox for WhatsApp so your entire team can get online to assist with customer support. It also supports automated order notifications to users and good contact management on your admin dashboard.
INR 999/month or $15/month for unlimited logins
- Very affordable pricing compared to other providers
- Shared team inbox and a live chat widget that directly connects customers over WhatsApp
- Supports automated message templates and canned responses
- Integrates with Shopify and Woocommerce to pull order details and display it on the chat screen
- Lack of support for other channels can be a deal breaker
If you are looking for alternatives to Interakt, checkout this post.
QuickReply is an all-in-one business solution for eCommerce brands to take care of marketing & customer support that happens on website chat, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp. It also offers a single, shared inbox for managing customer interactions on the Web, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, SMS, Twitter, etc.
They forever free plan which allows you to keep your account but when you send a message you'll have to pay $ 0.0106/message. Apart from that, they have 3 plans — the Starter plan starts from $35/month, the Standard plan is $80/month and the Plus plan is $199/month.
- QuickReply.ai can be configured to create pre-trained eCommerce bots that can handle many types of questions & send the pre-defined response. You can create Welcome Bot, Product Browsing Bot, Discount Bot, Shipping Charges Bot, Order Tracking Bot, Order Cancellation Bot, COD availability Bot, Repeat Order Bot, and many more.
- You can see pre-fetched customer and order data in the chat panel.
- It integrates well with Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, and other ecommerce apps.
- It doesn't provide advanced analytics such as an overview of the most enquired product/review. Analytics beyond a specific time period is not visible.
- It's most suitable for ecommerce companies and other use cases might not be a perfect fit for the app.
We hope our research helped you find the best Bitespeed alternative for your business.
Read on: Learn about the WhatsApp marketing software to help grow your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!