Do you want to execute your WhatsApp marketing strategy using a tool that helps you simplify the process rather than complicate it? Have you tried BusinessOnBot and decided you want something else?
This list of the best Business On Bot alternatives will tell you all the major pros & cons you need to know about each tool to make an informed decision. We are going to cover the following 7 alternatives to BusinessOnBot — DelightChat, Verloop, Haptik, Wati, Zoko, Interakt, and Gallabox.
What is BusinessOnBot?
BusinessOnBot is a tool that helps you run end-to-end marketing on WhatsApp via chatbots, automated sequences, & bulk messages. It is a company based in India and backed by Y Combinator.
You can get a custom quote by contacting them & sharing your requirements.
- The product focuses on automating the ecommerce process and utilizes AI for FAQs, retargeting, and upselling so that any manual intervention is eliminated.
- If you are using WhatsApp for customer service, you can track each agent's resolution time & workload helping you manage your team better.
- Apart from the usually automated messages such as abandon cart, and shipping information, it also provides re-ordering notifications. For example, you can set up a notification for your customers to re-order shampoo in 20 days, or a snack box in a month.
- The tool is built for ecommerce brands but doesn't have a product catalog feature to display items and buy buttons directly on WhatsApp.
- The analytics dashboard can be more visual to give a clear view of data and show if growth has stalled, slowed down, or increased.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
Verloop is an automation platform that offers customer support and engagement. It provides omnichannel support on the website, in-app, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Viber, and more.
Main features include acquiring leads through chatbots, engaging customers with conversation AI, multilingual bots, syncing data and automated workflows, a dashboard for detailed insights, automated flows such as abandoned cart sequence, & much more.
Pricing information is not available on their website & hence you'll need to contact them directly to talk about it.
- It allows you to integrate your own inbuilt CRM with Verloop which helps in generating more leads. Integration with Zapier and CRMs make it easy to get the leads' info from your chats to other tools.
- You can design a bot to automatically greet website visitors and qualify them as a lead, and if needed design triggers for your team to take over the conversation.
- Adding quick response and configuring chat transfer based on the agents' regions can take some time.
- Analytics are basic and not enough to drive key marketing insights.
- The user interface has a learning curve and it's not aesthetically very pleasing that can make customer support a tad bit boring.
- There's no mobile app to stay connected to customers on the go.
- Pricing is not displayed upfront.
Haptik is an AI-based conversational platform that helps you implement chat bots on websites, mobile apps, and messaging channels. Their features cater to industries like retail and e-commerce, financial services, travel and hospitality, and telecom. It offers a voice-enabled W that works as a shopping assistant answering FAQs, helping with transactions and order tracking.
Pricing is given through a custom quote based on your requirements. For that, you'll have to get in touch with their sales team or book a demo.
- You can setup one-time or recurring bulk campaigns.
- You can add a frictionless 3-click UPI payment experience on WhatsApp using Haptik.
- It provides a chatbot to respond to follow-up queries on WhatsApp. Product recommendations can be sent directly on WhatsApp.
- It offers a hybrid of translation & custom native language. You can choose from Hindi, Spanish, Tamil, Gujarati, Hinglish & many other languages.
- Pricing is not available upfront. It can take time to judge whether it fits your budget or not. The pricing would likely not suit an SMB.
- Conversational flows can be rigid and difficult to change to suit a particular use case.
- To perform minor tasks like editing or adding/designing flows, copies changes you'll have to get in touch with the customer success team & can't be done on your own.
Read on: Learn about the best Haptik alternatives for your business.
WATI is a WhatsApp Business Solutions Provider (BSP) and customer support tool owned by Clare.ai.
Customers can apply for the WhatsApp Business API through them and use their shared inbox tool for customer support.
It also offers a no-code chatbot builder to automate customer responses and to create conversation flows.
Built for B2C businesses of all sizes, WATI is a great customer support tool if you only need to respond to customers on WhatsApp.
$40/month billed yearly for 5 agents. No free trial.
- Minimal initial setup: After getting access to the WhatsApp API, the support team handles the complete integration
- Great support: The support team assists in each step of the onboarding process
- Team structure management: You can create team structures within WATI with its team and user management features
- Chatbots and conversation flows: Create chatbots and conversation flows to speed up responses to common questions and offer solutions instantaneously
- Works only with WhatsApp: If you support customers on any other platform, you’d still need to purchase an additional CRM tool.
- Default chatbot is basic: It responds based on keywords and cannot continue conversations. For the flow builder, you need to pay an additional $49 monthly fee
If you are looking for WATI alternatives, we've listed 10 of them in this post.
Zoko is a shared WhatsApp inbox that lets you share your WhatsApp Business number with your entire team. With Zoko, you receive fairly basic functionality but if that’s all the features you need to get your customer support going, it might be the best fit for you.
$34.99/month plus per conversation charge.
- Pricing structure is affordable if you stay within their conversation limits
- Supports in-chat buttons with easy configuration
- Customer support messages can be assigned to other team members depending on the type of query
- Can create WhatsApp chatbots where users can respond to bot messages with specific numbers of keywords to get the desired information
- Very basic in terms of functionality as it focuses completely on WhatsApp
- No integrations are available with other tools that you may need for your business
- Costs can go higher if you have too many back-and-forth messages with your customers
Interakt is one of the most affordable official WhatsApp Business solution providers (BSP) on the list.
It offers a shared inbox for WhatsApp so your entire team can get online to assist with customer support. It also supports automated order notifications to users and good contact management on your admin dashboard.
INR 999/month or $15/month for unlimited logins
- Very affordable pricing compared to other providers
- Shared team inbox and a live chat widget that directly connects customers over WhatsApp
- Supports automated message templates and canned responses
- Integrates with Shopify and Woocommerce to pull order details and display it on the chat screen
- Lack of support for other channels can be a deal breaker
If you are looking for alternatives to Interakt, checkout this post.
Gallabox helps businesses generate more leads, and grow sales through WhatsApp Business APIs, chatbots, and multi-agent shared inboxes.
Pricing starts from $40/month for the Growth plan that gives you 5 users & is ideal for small businesses. There is a Scale plan that is $75 per month. It gives you 10 users and is ideal for businesses that require advanced conversational flow. The Pro plan costs $130, gives you 20 users, & is ideal for businesses that need advanced bot flows, & integration with multiple platforms.
- The main benefit of using Gallabox is that it doesn't require any coding skills to set it up and integrate with the tools you already use.
- It automatically assigns conversations to agents. Agents can also 'claim' a live conversation and assign it to themselves.
- Features like customer grouping, tagging, and adding notes to conversations help a business deliver a great customer experience.
- Integrated well with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Chat analytics can be better with information on more metrics.
- There is no product catalog feature so you can't showcase your products directly in the chat and need to use a link to redirect leads to the website.
Read on: Learn about the best Gallabox alternatives for your business.
We hope our research helped you find the best BusinessOnBot alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!