There are many shared WhatsApp inbox tools like Zoko that businesses can choose from. But if you’re looking for Zoko alternatives to consider before you finalize on one, your search ends here.
In our research, we ended up trying dozens of alternative shared inbox tools like Zoko and we hope our research can help you make a better and more informed decision today.
Now, before we dive in, let’s learn a bit about Zoko and what are the features that make it good for ecommerce businesses.
What is Zoko?
Zoko is a shared inbox that lets you share your WhatsApp Business number with your entire team. Now, Zoko is a fairly simple tool and doesn’t offer too many features.
But if you’re a starter business who only needs to share your WhatsApp Business number, Zoko can be a good fit. This might be quite an affordable option for you if you can stay within their tier limits for the basic plan.
Let’s look at some of the features that are offered by Zoko
Pricing: $24.99/month for 500 monthly unique customers
- Affordable: If you can stay within the tier limits of their plans, Zoko can be quite an affordable solution for your business
- Interact chat messages: You can send WhatsApp messages with response buttons that allow users to interact with the message
- Ticket assignment: Improve team communication and accountability with ticket assignment depending on the type of query
- Chatbots: Can create WhatsApp chatbots where users can respond to bot messages with specific numbers of keywords to get the desired information
- Basic functionality: Very basic in terms of functionality as it focuses completely on WhatsApp
- Lack of integrations: Zoko is a basic tool and you may need to consider alternatives if you’re looking for better support with integrations
- Can be expensive as chats increase: Since the pricing is based on the number of conversations, you can expect the costs to rise as the number of chats increase.
Top Zoko alternatives for ecommerce customer support
Zoko is a great tool without a doubt. They’ve focused their attention on perfecting their WhatsApp inbox solution. But it may not be the best solution for all businesses.
And from my observation, very few businesses support customers exclusively on WhatsApp.
We’ve covered both alternative WhatsApp inboxes and alternative omnichannel customer support inboxes in this list.
So if you’re a business owner overwhelmed by the number of customer messages from across channels, you can find the right solution for your business as well.