If the Aisensy tool is letting you down lately or you want to explore other tools to keep yourself updated, then it may be time to start checking some Aisensy alternatives to keep your WhatsApp strategy up and running!
Selecting the right tools is essential for executing a high-performing WhatsApp marketing strategy that will give you the best possible return on investment (ROI).
Today we’ll check some of the best alternatives to Aisensy that you can use, such as — DelightChat, Gallabox, Intelliticks, Walichat, Business on Bot
What is AiSensy?
AiSensy offers an official Whatsapp business APIs-based marketing and customer support platform. You can create chatbots and use the multi-agent shared inbox to collaborate with team members.
Paid plan starts from $14/month which gives you 2000 monthly active users. The next pricing is $36/month for 5000 monthly active users & goes up to $130/month for 20,000 monthly active users.
It offers a 14-day free trial. No credit card is required to get started.
- Their customer support team is available 24/7 to assist you with any issues.
- It provides filters to segregate and filter your audience without uploading a new excel file every time you need to send targeted messages.
- It can easily connect with Shopify, Hubspot, Salesforce, WooCommerce, Zapier, Payment Portals, CRMs & more.
- Send Whatsapp Smart Notifications that include Quick Reply Call-to-Action Buttons for improved conversions.
- The automated messaging functionality is still being developed by their team and is not completely reliable yet.
- Template approval takes a long time via their dashboard.
- Shopify marketplace integrations are not available.
- The UI can be improved to make it easy for a beginner to use it.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
Gallabox helps businesses generate more leads, and grow sales through WhatsApp Business APIs, chatbots, and multi-agent shared inboxes.
Pricing starts from $40/month for the Growth plan that gives you 5 users & is ideal for small businesses. There is a Scale plan that is $75 per month. It gives you 10 users and is ideal for businesses that require advanced conversational flow. The Pro plan costs $130, gives you 20 users, & is ideal for businesses that need advanced bot flows, & integration with multiple platforms.
- The main benefit of using Gallabox is that it doesn't require any coding skills to set it up and integrate with the tools you already use.
- It automatically assigns conversations to agents. Agents can also 'claim' a live conversation and assign it to themselves.
- Features like customer grouping, tagging, and adding notes to conversations help a business deliver a great customer experience.
- Integrated well with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Chat analytics can be better with information on more metrics.
- There is no product catalog feature so you can't showcase your products directly in the chat and need to use a link to redirect leads to the website.
Read on: Learn about the best Gallabox alternatives for your business.
WaliChat is a multi-agent chat platform built specifically for WhatsApp. Multi-agent chat means that multiple people from your team can respond to customer queries in real-time on the same WhatsApp number.
Pricing is simplified — you get all features in all the 3 plans that depend on your usage (number of agents, the volume of messages, etc.). Pricing plans are as follows — $39.9/month, $69.9/month and $99.9/month. You can add additional agents without upgrading your plan by paying a $14/month fee per additional agent.
You can get a 7-day free trial without giving your credit card details.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan at any time according to requirement and team size.
- You can integrate your existing CRM software easily with their API & Webhooks.
- Save the context of chats using internal notes, & labels.
- Get advanced analytics to see the volume of messages you are getting, & the workload on agents.
- App only provides a customer service platform for WhatsApp. You can't build chatbots or create automations.
- It's only suitable for small businesses that need customer service on WhatsApp as it doesn't provide extensive features needed for lead generation, conversion, or automation.
Read on: Learn about the best WaliChat alternatives for your business.
BusinessOnBot is a tool that helps you run end-to-end marketing on WhatsApp via chatbots, automated sequences, & bulk messages. It is a company based in India and backed by Y Combinator.
You can get a custom quote by contacting them & sharing your requirements.
- The product focuses on automating the ecommerce process and utilizes AI for FAQs, retargeting, and upselling so that any manual intervention is eliminated.
- If you are using WhatsApp for customer service, you can track each agent's resolution time & workload helping you manage your team better.
- Apart from the usually automated messages such as abandon cart, and shipping information, it also provides re-ordering notifications. For example, you can set up a notification for your customers to re-order shampoo in 20 days, or a snack box in a month.
- The tool is built for ecommerce brands but doesn't have a product catalog feature to display items and buy buttons directly on WhatsApp.
- The analytics dashboard can be more visual to give a clear view of data and show if growth has stalled, slowed down, or increased.
IntelliTicks is a WhatsApp bot provider that helps you capture hot leads and grow sales 24/7. It can create a customized pitch based on the current page, time of day, user location, the source, the device, etc. By using NLP, it can understand the user's intent and reply accordingly.
You can get started for free and get 60 conversations/month. Paid plans start from $20/month & give you 300 conversations/month. For $80/month, you can get 3000 conversations/month & automated FAQs. From$240/month you can get 30,000 conversations/month, custom branding, and priority support.
- If the visitor is identified as a HOT opportunity, the sales team is alerted so that they can take over the chat.
- You can customize the flow to allow you to design the way a prospect receives information and the point at which it should ask for contact details to further pursue the lead.
- You can get real-time alerts on desktop, mobile, or email.
- Customer support is friendly and will set up the tool as per your business needs.
- The tool has a bit of a learning curve so it can take time before you can get started using the tool. There are not many videos so you have to either ask for a demo or learn on your own.
- Manual work is required to analyze the CRM performance.
- If you have chatbots installed on multiple websites, it can be confusing to sort the chats as there is no easy way to filter them by the website.
We hope our research helped you find the best AiSensy alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!