Researching SleekFlow, or considering switching from them?
In this post, we compare the 5 best SleekFlow alternatives so you can make an informed decision. After diving a little into why SleekFlow is good & bad, we look at the pros, cons, & pricing of other tools in the market.
What is SleekFlow?
SleekFlow is a platform that helps brands manage multiple channels — WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Line, Live Chat, SMS, and Email — from one place. It integrates with 2500+ tools including eCommerce platforms and payment gateways.
You can use it for free for 100 contacts. Paid pricing starts from $79/month for 2,000 contacts. If you need to contact 10,000 contacts you will have to go for a $299/month plan.
- It provides personalization by automatically segmenting, filtering, and labeling clients based on purchase behavior to send targeted campaigns.
- You can build chatbots to answer common questions & route to human support whenever required.
- You can add new contacts and update existing ones from an excel or CSV file, or sync with your CRM tools.
- You can set up retargeting to contacts who miss receiving or reading your messages.
- UI/UX can be confusing for a beginner while creating automations & sending bulk messages.
- The analytics dashboard can not be customized to see only the data that's relevant to you.
- Sometimes, it can be slow in updating your dashboard. The lag doesn't give you a real-time picture of your business.
- There is no auto-upgradation of the plan if you reach the limit of people you can message.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
Casengo is a ticketing tool that integrates Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, chat, and email into one customer service platform. It allows you to create as many inboxes for as many brands, departments, and teams as possible.
Casengo offers three pricing plans — Premium (€24/user/month) with essential features and Enterprise (€29/user/month) with advanced features like Multi-brand & inbox filters, Unlimited teams & workflows & more. If you want APIs and customer integrations, you can contact them for a custom quote.
It has the option of a monthly or annual payment plan. Yearly plans are 40% cheaper than monthly plans. You can get a 14-day free trial of all the premium features. No credit card is required to signup.
- It offers support for multiple languages. Both the software and system messages are available in several languages. Additional languages can be added.
- You can involve other colleagues or suppliers in a conversation to help quickly resolve a query.
- It provides the functionality of a built-in knowledge base that helps your team to answer a customer question quickly.
- It automatically assigns the tag of 'Pending,' 'Open,' 'Resolved,' or 'Closed' to tickets depending upon their status.
- It can not be used offline or with a weak internet connection. Once the connection is weak or off, then conversations can not come through as the device has to synchronize with the software.
- Doesn't give customer tracking and monitoring features. You can't see recent activity or pull-up history for the customer.
- No bulk-selection feature to clean up the inbox at once, quickly.
Read on: Learn about the best Casengo alternatives for your business.
Callbell is a web-based solution that helps businesses manage multiple communication channels, such as Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Telegram, and WhatsApp all in a single platform.
It also provides a website widget that allows your customers to choose their preferred messaging app to communicate with your business. It also has a mobile app (Android & iOS) to help you answer any messages on the go.
It has two pricing plans — Chat management for 14€ per user / per month and Chat management Plus for 18€ per user / per month. You can connect to Instagram for an additional € 20 / month & WhatsApp for € 35 / month.
You can take a 7-day free trial to see all the features of the platform.
- You can save contacts directly without having to have a contact list on your phone and those are shared with all agents.
- You can use unlimited agents and transfer chats between agents instantly. Context of conversation can be added via notes.
- Notifications & syncing of web apps & mobile apps are not perfect. Sometimes you receive the notification but you don't see the message until you click on the contact list or refresh the webpage.
- The design of the app can seem old and uninteresting.
- It doesn't allow you to send voice messages, or files or see if the messages were delivered or not.
Read on: Learn about the best Callbell alternatives for your business.
Trengo is a tool that provides a multi-channel inbox that collates the messages from different channels like Email, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc. into one inbox. It also helps you set up chatbots that work via WhatsApp, LiveChat, Messenger & Telegram.
All paid plans give you unlimited conversations. The paid plan starts from $18 per agent/month & 5 communication channels. The Scale plan for $29 per agent/month gives you 50 communication channels and additional features like stats and API. For $40 per agent/month, you get unlimited communication channels and IVR menus.
You can take a 14-day free trial. No credit card is required.
- Customer support is based in Europe and hence available for people worldwide since the timezone overlaps with most of the countries.
- It integrates well with various third-party systems such as Shopify, Salesforce, HubSpot, Magento, WeChat, Instagram, ExactOnline, etc.
- Using Trengo, you can create a knowledge base that can be accessed by customers as well as service agents. This helps in the quick resolution of queries and leads to fewer tickets.
- Checking the history of closed tickets that are opened again by a customer is not intuitive and leads to a loss of context which frustrates both the customer and the service agent.
- It doesn't have AI capabilities to keep improving the automated chat flow based on insights it gains from past interactions with customers.
- Automating conversations is charged extra and not part of the plan. This can make budgeting & billing a bit complicated.
Sirena is a tool that helps everyone on your team to view & respond to WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger through a shared inbox. It integrates with Shopify, Facebook, Mailchimp, Salesforce, and many other apps.
The pricing starts from $99/month (basic plan). It Includes 3 users. For each extra user, up to 10, you will have to pay $29/user. The pro plan starts from $299/month, allowing multiple users, multiple WhatsApp lines, and access to Sirena's API. You can get a 14-day free trial.
- The chatbot functionality helps respond to customer service & sales inquiries quickly.
- You can create click-to-message buttons for your website, links, or QR codes for campaigns and track their performance.
- It keeps an audit of any actions taken on a message from leads or customers.
- The interface is like WhatsApp web, making learning how to use it a bit easier.
- You can use the interface to send audio messages to customers, just like text messages.
- Customer support can be slow to answer, and they often don´t have the knowledge or decision power to solve the issues.
- Poor reporting if you use the Sirena app for sales. You can't see which sales rep has the longest reply time, how many clients are online waiting for a reply and for how long, etc.
- The bot does not automatically assign after a while to agents who do not answer the questions. This is not configurable and hence creates a hassle for the team.
- A limited number of integrations.
Read on: Learn about the best Sirena App alternatives for your business.
We hope our research helped you find the best SleekFlow alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!