Considering switching from Casengo? Looking for a tool that works without a strong internet connection and gives you advanced analytics, unlike Casengo?
If so, you are now probably overwhelmed by the other hundreds of WhatsApp marketing software available on the internet. We understand the kind of tool that will fit your requirements if you are comparing those with Casngo.
Let's check out the top 5 such tools — DelightChat, Intelliticks, Quickreply, Sleekflow, and AiSensy.
What is Casengo?
Casengo is a ticketing tool that integrates Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, chat, and email into one customer service platform. It allows you to create as many inboxes for as many brands, departments, and teams as possible.
Casengo offers three pricing plans — Premium (€24/user/month) with essential features and Enterprise (€29/user/month) with advanced features like Multi-brand & inbox filters, Unlimited teams & workflows & more. If you want APIs and customer integrations, you can contact them for a custom quote.
It has the option of a monthly or annual payment plan. Yearly plans are 40% cheaper than monthly plans. You can get a 14-day free trial of all the premium features. No credit card is required to signup.
- It offers support for multiple languages. Both the software and system messages are available in several languages. Additional languages can be added.
- You can involve other colleagues or suppliers in a conversation to help quickly resolve a query.
- It provides the functionality of a built-in knowledge base that helps your team to answer a customer question quickly.
- It automatically assigns the tag of 'Pending,' 'Open,' 'Resolved,' or 'Closed' to tickets depending upon their status.
- It can not be used offline or with a weak internet connection. Once the connection is weak or off, then conversations can not come through as the device has to synchronize with the software.
- Doesn't give customer tracking and monitoring features. You can't see recent activity or pull-up history for the customer.
- No bulk-selection feature to clean up the inbox at once, quickly.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
Intelliticks is a WhatsApp bot provider that helps you capture hot leads and grow sales 24/7. It can create a customized pitch based on the current page, time of day, user location, the source, the device, etc. By using NLP, it can understand the user's intent and reply accordingly.
You can get started for free and get 60 conversations/month. Paid plans start from $20/month & give you 300 conversations/month. For $80/month, you can get 3000 conversations/month & automated FAQs. From$240/month you can get 30,000 conversations/month, custom branding, and priority support.
- If the visitor is identified as a HOT opportunity, the sales team is alerted so that they can take over the chat.
- You can customize the flow to allow you to design the way a prospect receives information and the point at which it should ask for contact details to further pursue the lead.
- You can get real-time alerts on desktop, mobile, or email.
- Customer support is friendly and will set up the tool as per your business needs.
- The tool has a bit of a learning curve so it can take time before you can get started using the tool. There are not many videos so you have to either ask for a demo or learn on your own.
- Manual work is required to analyze the CRM performance.
- If you have chatbots installed on multiple websites, it can be confusing to sort the chats as there is no easy way to filter them by the website.
Read on: Learn about the best IntelliTicks alternatives for your business.
QuickReply is an all-in-one business solution for eCommerce brands to take care of marketing & customer support that happens on website chat, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp. It also offers a single, shared inbox for managing customer interactions on the Web, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, SMS, Twitter, etc.
They forever free plan which allows you to keep your account but when you send a message you'll have to pay $ 0.0106/message. Apart from that, they have 3 plans — the Starter plan starts from $35/month, the Standard plan is $80/month and the Plus plan is $199/month.
- QuickReply.ai can be configured to create pre-trained eCommerce bots that can handle many types of questions & send the pre-defined response. You can create Welcome Bot, Product Browsing Bot, Discount Bot, Shipping Charges Bot, Order Tracking Bot, Order Cancellation Bot, COD availability Bot, Repeat Order Bot, and many more.
- You can see pre-fetched customer and order data in the chat panel.
- It integrates well with Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, and other ecommerce apps.
- It doesn't provide advanced analytics such as an overview of the most enquired product/review. Analytics beyond a specific time period is not visible.
- It's most suitable for ecommerce companies and other use cases might not be a perfect fit for the app.
SleekFlow is a platform that helps brands manage multiple channels — WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Line, Live Chat, SMS, and Email — from one place. It integrates with 2500+ tools including eCommerce platforms and payment gateways.
You can use it for free for 100 contacts. Paid pricing starts from $79/month for 2,000 contacts. If you need to contact 10,000 contacts you will have to go for a $299/month plan.
- It provides personalization by automatically segmenting, filtering, and labeling clients based on purchase behavior to send targeted campaigns.
- You can build chatbots to answer common questions & route to human support whenever required.
- You can add new contacts and update existing ones from an excel or CSV file, or sync with your CRM tools.
- You can set up retargeting to contacts who miss receiving or reading your messages.
- UI/UX can be confusing for a beginner while creating automations & sending bulk messages.
- The analytics dashboard can not be customized to see only the data that's relevant to you.
- Sometimes, it can be slow in updating your dashboard. The lag doesn't give you a real-time picture of your business.
- There is no auto up-gradation of the plan if you reach the limit of people you can message.
Read on: Learn about the best SleekFlow alternatives for your business.
AiSensy offers an official Whatsapp business APIs-based marketing and customer support platform. You can create chatbots and use the multi-agent shared inbox to collaborate with team members.
Paid plan starts from $14/month which gives you 2000 monthly active users. The next pricing is $36/month for 5000 monthly active users & goes up to $130/month for 20,000 monthly active users.
It offers a 14-day free trial. No credit card is required to get started.
- Their customer support team is available 24/7 to assist you with any issues.
- It provides filters to segregate and filter your audience without uploading a new excel file every time you need to send targeted messages.
- It can easily connect with Shopify, Hubspot, Salesforce, WooCommerce, Zapier, Payment Portals, CRMs & more.
- Send Whatsapp Smart Notifications that include Quick Reply Call-to-Action Buttons for improved conversions.
- The automated messaging functionality is still being developed by their team and is not completely reliable yet.
- Template approval takes a long time via their dashboard.
- Shopify marketplace integrations are not available.
- The UI can be improved to make it easy for a beginner to use it.
We hope our research helped you find the best Casengo alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!