Shopify businesses commonly use a tool like IntelliTicks to build chatbots on their website and engage with their visitors.
But if you’re looking for IntelliTicks alternatives before you make the final decision, your search ends here!
We’ve tried several dozen shared inbox tools and shortlisted the top 5 alternatives for IntelliTicks that you can consider for your customer support needs.
Before we dive in, let’s learn a bit about IntelliTicks and what are the features that make it good for ecommerce businesses.
What is IntelliTicks?
Intelliticks is a WhatsApp bot provider that helps you capture hot leads and grow sales 24/7. It can create a customized pitch based on the current page, time of day, user location, the source, the device, etc. By using NLP, it can understand the user's intent and reply accordingly.
You can get started for free and get 60 conversations/month. Paid plans start from $20/month & give you 300 conversations/month. For $80/month, you can get 3000 conversations/month & automated FAQs. From$240/month you can get 30,000 conversations/month, custom branding, and priority support.
- If the visitor is identified as a HOT opportunity, the sales team is alerted so that they can take over the chat.
- You can customize the flow to allow you to design the way a prospect receives information and the point at which it should ask for contact details to further pursue the lead.
- You can get real-time alerts on desktop, mobile, or email.
- Customer support is friendly and will set up the tool as per your business needs.
- The tool has a bit of a learning curve so it can take time before you can get started using the tool. There are not many videos so you have to either ask for a demo or learn on your own.
- Manual work is required to analyze the CRM performance.
- If you have chatbots installed on multiple websites, it can be confusing to sort the chats as there is no easy way to filter them by the website.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
WotNot is a chatbot-building platform that can help you create interactive and customizable bots for various channels like your Website, Web app, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp Business, and SMS. You can see the chats in your interface and jump in with a human touch whenever required.
Wotnot's main advantage is that you don't need to know any code to use it. Everything is done through a graphical user interface.
They have forever-free pricing that allows you to create unlimited chatbots with 1000 conversations per month. Paid plans start from $99/month and go up to $499/month. Enterprises can contact them for custom pricing.
- You can create a set of cards to showcase items in a carousel format with specific CTAs
- Send out an email with a chat transcript to specific individuals
- Use pre-defined chatbot templates, utilize native integrations that seamlessly integrate with your existing tools, and deploy bots on multiple channels without technical hassle.
- See all major business KPIs such as ROI generated, hours saved, engagement, conversion, etc in a simple & clean data dashboard.
- Web app can be slow if you canvas on which you build bots get slightly bigger or crowded.
- The minimum paid plan is $99/month. That can be a steep rise from a free plan for a small or medium business.
Read on: Learn about the best WotNot alternatives for your business.
Wassenger is a Whatsapp-based solution for customer support. It provides WhatsApp API, a multi-agent chat platform, and APIs & webhooks to integrate with your existing CRM. Its features include group messages, scheduled messages, webhooks, a web dashboard, priority messages, and an SMS gateway.
It offers two payment plans — Gateway for $19.9/month in which you don't get the multi-agent features and I/O for $39.9/month where you get advanced features with a multi-agent chat system.
You can get a 7-day free trial with no credit card required.
- It supports text, location, and rich media messages (images, audio, videos, documents, or archives)
- The simple interface allows multiple agents to interact with different chats simultaneously.
- You can see when your customers receive and read your messages.
- You can also set up a webhook event notification so your server will know about every message delivery update.
- It offers REST JSON-based API that is easy to use and integrate with any existing software.
- Content search functionality is not available. You can only search for a particular user.
- It can sometimes be slow in sending and receiving messages.
- It can seem slightly complicated and technical for small teams with simple use cases.
- It doesn't offer automation features to send abandon cart emails or upsell emails.
Walichat is a multi-agent chat platform built specifically for WhatsApp. Multi-agent chat means that multiple people from your team can respond to customer queries in real-time on the same WhatsApp number.
Pricing is simplified — you get all features in all the 3 plans that depend on your usage (number of agents, the volume of messages, etc.). Pricing plans are as follows — $39.9/month, $69.9/month and $99.9/month. You can add additional agents without upgrading your plan by paying a $14/month fee per additional agent.
You can get a 7-day free trial without giving your credit card details.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan at any time according to requirement and team size.
- You can integrate your existing CRM software easily with their API & Webhooks.
- Save the context of chats using internal notes, & labels.
- Get advanced analytics to see the volume of messages you are getting, & the workload on agents.
- App only provides a customer service platform for WhatsApp. You can't build chatbots or create automations.
- It's only suitable for small businesses that need customer service on WhatsApp as it doesn't provide extensive features needed for lead generation, conversion, or automation.
Read on: Learn about the best WaliChat alternatives for your business.
BotsDekho is a platform that helps you create websites, WhatsApp, Instagram, Viber, and Facebook Messenger chatbots. Features include live agent chat, green tick verified account, automated notifications & customized reporting.
You won’t find the pricing for BotsDekho on their website. Instead, you would be greeted with a link to request a demo, and perhaps you would receive a quote or estimate only after talking to their team.
- You can respond to customer queries faster by analyzing and prioritizing questions according to their complexity.
- Chatbots can be created in 100+ languages.
- You can collect feedback from the customer after an interaction to keep improving your customer support system.
- WhatsApp chatbot integrates well with Magento, Shopify, Woocommerce, and Wix.
- It can seem more like a bot and less like a human due to a lack of casual tone and context.
- Analytics features can be improved to show you how your customer team is doing and where they can get better.
- The chatbot doesn't allow typing unless it has completed answering the previous question. This can make the customer experience a bit frustrating.
We hope our research helped you find the best IntelliTicks alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!