If the Sirena app is letting you down lately, then it may be time to start checking some Sirena alternatives to keep your WhatsApp strategy up and running!
Selecting the right tools is essential for executing a high-performing WhatsApp marketing strategy that will give you the best possible return on investment (ROI).
Today we’ll check some of the best WhatsApp marketing solutions you can use, such as DelightChat, Gallabox, Timelines AI, Trengo & Tellephant.
What is Sirena App?
Sirena is a tool that helps everyone on your team to view & respond to WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger through a shared inbox. It integrates with Shopify, Facebook, Mailchimp, Salesforce, and many other apps.
The pricing starts from $99/month (basic plan). It Includes 3 users. For each extra user, up to 10, you will have to pay $29/user. The pro plan starts from $299/month, allowing multiple users, multiple WhatsApp lines, and access to Sirena's API. You can get a 14-day free trial.
- The chatbot functionality helps respond to customer service & sales inquiries quickly.
- You can create click-to-message buttons for your website, links, or QR codes for campaigns and track their performance.
- It keeps an audit of any actions taken on a message from leads or customers.
- The interface is like WhatsApp web, making learning how to use it a bit easier.
- You can use the interface to send audio messages to customers, just like text messages.
- Customer support can be slow to answer, and they often don´t have the knowledge or decision power to solve the issues.
- Poor reporting if you use the Sirena app for sales. You can't see which sales rep has the longest reply time, how many clients are online waiting for a reply and for how long, etc.
- The bot does not automatically assign after a while to agents who do not answer the questions. This is not configurable and hence creates a hassle for the team.
- A limited number of integrations.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
Gallabox helps businesses generate more leads, and grow sales through WhatsApp Business APIs, chatbots, and multi-agent shared inboxes.
Pricing starts from $40/month for the Growth plan that gives you 5 users & is ideal for small businesses. There is a Scale plan that is $75 per month. It gives you 10 users and is ideal for businesses that require advanced conversational flow. The Pro plan costs $130, gives you 20 users, & is ideal for businesses that need advanced bot flows, & integration with multiple platforms.
- The main benefit of using Gallabox is that it doesn't require any coding skills to set it up and integrate with the tools you already use.
- It automatically assigns conversations to agents. Agents can also 'claim' a live conversation and assign it to themselves.
- Features like customer grouping, tagging, and adding notes to conversations help a business deliver a great customer experience.
- Integrated well with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Chat analytics can be better with information on more metrics.
- There is no product catalog feature so you can't showcase your products directly in the chat and need to use a link to redirect leads to the website.
Read on: Learn about the best Gallabox alternatives for your business.
Timelines is a shared inbox tool for Whatsapp communications. It helps multiple team members collaborate in answering customer queries through one or multiple WhatsApp numbers. It also allows you to send bulk replies. It provides Zapier, Hubspot & Pipedrive integration.
Paid plans start from $10/seat. It doesn't allow you to set quick replies or export and import contacts. For these additional features, you can take the $30/seat plan. Custom quotes can be created by getting in touch with their team.
You can get a 10-day free trial. No credit card is required.
- It loads the chat conversation with a customer from the time before you started using Timelines. This helps preserve the context of the chat with the customer.
- Features like adding comments to specific messages, tagging team members, putting comments, and making delegation with a few clicks help in the quick resolution of queries.
- You can add alerts and reminders to individual messages if you want to get back to a message later on after gathering some more information.
- The interface is not very intuitive and can be clunky.
- It doesn't support sending files or audio messages to clients. This can be limiting if you need to explain something without getting on the call.
- Existing customers have reported that connectivity issues can cause a bit of frustration.
Trengo is a tool that provides a multi-channel inbox that collates the messages from different channels like Email, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc. into one inbox. It also helps you set up chatbots that work via WhatsApp, LiveChat, Messenger & Telegram.
All paid plans give you unlimited conversations. The paid plan starts from $18 per agent/month & 5 communication channels. The Scale plan for $29 per agent/month gives you 50 communication channels and additional features like stats and API. For $40 per agent/month, you get unlimited communication channels and IVR menus.
You can take a 14-day free trial. No credit card is required.
- Customer support is based in Europe and hence available for people worldwide since the timezone overlaps with most of the countries.
- It integrates well with various third-party systems such as Shopify, Salesforce, HubSpot, Magento, WeChat, Instagram, ExactOnline, etc.
- Using Trengo, you can create a knowledge base that can be accessed by customers as well as service agents. This helps in the quick resolution of queries and leads to fewer tickets.
- Checking the history of closed tickets that are opened again by a customer is not intuitive and leads to a loss of context which frustrates both the customer and the service agent.
- It doesn't have AI capabilities to keep improving the automated chat flow based on insights it gains from past interactions with customers.
- Automating conversations is charged extra and not part of the plan. This can make budgeting & billing a bit complicated.
Tellephant is a WhatsApp Business Solution that provides WhatsApp API, bulk messaging, templates, and simple chatbots.
Paid plan starts from $29/month that offers 1000 Free Conversations & $0.010 per Conversation. At $99/month you can get 1000 Free Conversations & you will pay $0.006 per Conversation.
It offers a 30-day free trial. No credit card is required to signup.
- You can set up automated messages to recover abandon carts, inform customers about shipping details, etc.
- Integrations are quite useful. It integrates well with Google Sheets, ZOHO, and Salesforce. On the payment side, it integrates well with RazorPay, Google Pay, and PayPal. It also integrates with ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Woocommerce, or Magento. With the payment gateway integrations, like Razorpay, Gpay, and Paypal, you can send payment requests directly to customers in chat.
- It can assign tickets to agents based on the logic you choose. Agents can transfer tickets among other agents.
- It lacks a visual dashboard for showing analytics to give you a picture of how chatbots and WhatsApp marketing are performing.
- There is no feature to create canned responses that can be used for quick replies.
Read on: Learn about the best Tellephant alternatives for your business.
We hope our research helped you find the best Sirena App alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!