If you have dedicated team members for different types of queries or customers, you can automatically assign tickets to them. Follow the steps below to automatically assign tickets on DelightChat:
- Go to [Automation Rules] from the Settings menu and click [+New Rule].
- Next, enter the name of the rule and switch the rule on
- Under “When”, select the channels that you want the rule to be active on, and if the rule should run on new ticket creation and/or when there is a new message on an existing ticket.
- Select the conditions when the automation should run. In our case, we’ll use the “Message Body” > “Contains” > all the keywords for a specific tag
- Finally, select the action under the “THEN” section by selecting “Assign to” and select the team member that you want to assign the ticket.
6. Once you’re all set, click [Save Rule]