Here’s how you can enable live chat to your Shopify store once you have installed our Shopify app on your store:
- Login to your account and go to the settings page.
- Click [Live Chat & Self-Service Widget] and [Edit] the store where you wish to activate live chat.
- Go to the [Live Chat] tab and turn on Live Chat Availability for your store.
Setup your business hours
The live chat option is designed to be visible only during business hours so customers can only leave a message when they come across your website outside of the working hours.
- Add your business hours by going to [Settings] and then [Business Hours]
- Next, click [Edit] for the brand where you want to add the business hours
- Setup the business hours for the work week as shown below.
4. Here’s how your customers see the live chat option on your website, and how you can reply to your customers.
5. On your DelightChat dashboard, you’ll now have a Live Chat support channel where you receive any messages in real-time.
That’s it! You’re all set with live chat on your store.
We’re continually adding new features to the live chat and improving the live chat experience for your customers and your agents.
If you have any feature suggestions, do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.