With DelightChat, you can create a standard email signature for all your team members where the name, user role, and brand name is pulled automatically from the user profiles.
- After logging into DelightChat, click [Settings] from the left navigation panel
- Now select [Email Signatures]
- Click [Edit] beside the brand you wish to set the email signature for.
- Customize the signature as per your liking and include the variables for data that you wish to display on signatures.
5. Once you’re done, click [Save]
The email signature will now be updated for all team members under the brand. The data you choose to display in the signature will be pulled based on the user profile of individual team members.
Note: If you want to setup an HTML email signature, read this help article.