By default, Gmail doesn’t forward emails that are marked as spam.
But you may find that you need to take care of such emails as well. For example, one of your customer’s email addresses will accidentally be flagged as spam.
Here's how to forward messages from your “Spam” folder to DelightChat.
1. Firstly, disable forwarding if you’re already using it to redirect messages.
2. Next, you'll need to create a Gmail filter. Here's how:
Settings > Filters and Blocked Addresses > Click [Create a new filter]
3. In the ‘Includes the words’ section write “deliveredto:youremailaddress”
And click [Create filter].
4. In the next step, you’re asked what to do with those messages.
In the 'Forward it to:' section, enter the forwarding address linked to your DelightChat Account.
And select [Never send it to Spam]
5. Lastly, you will see this warning informing you that this filter will forward Spam.
Once you click [OK] you have successfully set up forwarding of 'Spam' emails to DelightChat.