Thanks for deciding to manage Instagram direct messages through DelightChat.
- Your Instagram account must have >1000 followers and <100,000 followers. This is because Facebook is releasing IG DMs in phases and currently it is the second phase.
- You must allow access to Instagram DMs first.
- You must have an Instagram Business Account.
Note: Please ensure that you meet all three prerequisites before proceeding to integrate your IG account to DelightChat.
Steps to integrate your brand's Instagram account to DelightChat
1) Click on the Settings icon from the left navigation menu.
2) Select [Support Channels] and click on [Add New Channel].
3) Click on [Add] beside Facebook / Instagram.
4) Click on the [Connect Facebook / Instagram] button.
--> Type I
Click on [Continue as Name]
--> Type II
If you see [Edit settings], click on that instead of [Continue as Name]
6) Select the Instagram business account you want to add and click [Next].
7) Now, select the FB pages you want to use with DelightChat and click on [Next].
8) Allow all the permissions to enable IG DM for your brand. Please ensure all the permissions are "Yes".
9) Click on [OK]. That will take you back to the DelightChat dashboard.
10) Finally, check the box beside "Enable Instagram Direct Messages" and you're done! :)
And that's how you connect your IG DM to DelightChat. Now, you can instantly reply to Instagram direct messages from one screen along with other channels.