DelightChat's sophisticated WhatsApp marketing automations & Automation Rule engine allow for wonderful combinations.
You could setup a WhatsApp marketing automation that collects feedback from your customers about their order. Or you could create a WhatsApp Permission Marketing campaign where the offer is revealed only after the customer responds.
By chaining that with Automation Rules, you can setup smart follow-on actions to the marketing campaign.
For example, if the customer replies to your feedback collection message saying "Very Happy", you can automatically reply back with an acknowledgement and even ask them to write a review for your brand on Google.
Watch this video tutorial and setup this automation for your brand in 2 minutes:
If you prefer a text + images guide, read on.
Auto-Reply to a WhatsApp Marketing Message
Let's start with the exact configuration you need.
- Select the WhatsApp channel
- Select both New ticket created, New message in ticket
(All) of the below conditions match.
- Message body > Contains > Auto-reply text, for eg. "Very Happy"
- 1st reply to an automation/broadcast
- Name of automation/broadcast > Contains > WhatsApp marketing automation name, for eg. "Ask for feedback"
Let's explain all the conditions above:
Message body: In this, we are checking for the exact words in the reply.
1st reply to an automation/broadcast: With this, we are checking that the customer response was sent to a WhatsApp marketing automation or broadcast.
Name of automation/broadcast: In this, we are saying that only check for the response of this specific WhatsApp marketing campaign. The example above is for WhatsApp feedback campaign.
- Auto reply
- Text: "Thank you! We are glad to hear that your experience was great. Would you kindly write a review for our brand on Google? Here's the link: <link>"
That's it! You're set.
You can use the same setup for other WhatsApp marketing campaigns such as Permission Marketing (read the guide).
You can also setup actions other than auto-reply. For eg.
- Close a ticket if a reply comes to an Abandoned Cart Message saying "Hi, hello" etc.
- Assign a ticket if a reply comes to a COD order message looking for support
- Add a tag to the ticket
- Opt-out a customer from WhatsApp Marketing