You receive a lot of repetitive customer queries related to orders and tracking. With DelightChat’s rule-based automations, you can simplify the support workflow and automatically respond to these requests with the correct responses.
1. Click the settings icon and then go to [Automation Rules] as highlighted in the screenshot below.
2. To create a new rule, click the [+New Rule] button on the top right.
3. Next, Enter a rule name and turn the “Rule Status” to [On].
4. Choose “When” the rule should apply by selecting the channels where you want to automatically reply. Also choose if the rule should apply when a ticket is created or there is a message in the ticket.
4. Now, under IF, change the [When] to [Any] or [All]. Next, select [Message body] from the drop down menu.
5. In the next drop down, select “Contains any of” and enter the keywords that your customers use when requesting order details.
6. Under the “THEN” section, select [Auto Reply] and enter the response email that you’d like to send to the user. You can also make use of dynamic tags to pull customer details from Shopify.
You can add multiple conditions and actions as required. Once you’re done, click [Save Rule] and the rule will now be activated for the selected channels.