If a customer receives an incomplete order, or has products missing from the order, they will create a support ticket. Responding fast helps your customers feel assured that you will handle this issue. Automating the initial response can be a quick way to get back to your customer.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to [Automation Rules] from the Settings menu and click [+New Rule].
- Next, enter the name of the rule and switch the rule on.
- Under “When”, select the channels that you want the rule to be active on.
- And now choose if you want the rule to be activated on creation of a new ticket, on receiving a new message in an existing ticket, or both.
- Select the conditions when the automation should run. In our case, we’ll use the “Email Subject” > “Contains any of” > not received,missing,didn't receive,did not receive,didn't get,did not get
- You can go a step further and add another condition to check for the words within the Message Body.
- Under THEN, select [Auto Reply] and create the reply that you wish to send out to your customer. Here’s an example:
8. Once you’re done, click [Save Rule]