Your customers have repetitive questions, which your support team shouldn't be spending time answering.
That's why we build the Help Center Articles feature. It allows you to create new articles or FAQs and feature them in the self-service widget on your store.
Here's how you can create new help articles:
- Open the "Help Center Articles" page in Settings.
- Click on +Create Help Article.
- You can also set the order of articles from the left side by dragging them.
- Toggle the "Featured Article" field if you want the particular article to show in the homescreen of the widget. It will still appear in search results and when users click on "View all articles".
You also have to enable the Help Articles section so that it shows up in the self-service widget.
Here's how you can do that:
- Open the "Self-Service Widget" page in Settings.
- Navigate to the "Help Center" tab and toggle the switch.
That's it! You are set-up.
Now go on and create the rest of your Help Center articles.
Here's how the widget will look on your site:
Want to see the self-service widget in action? Check out our fully-interactive live demo of the widget.