Are you considering switching from Missive app to another software? Or maybe you’re considering choosing Missive for your business but need to check out other alternatives before making a decision.
In this article, we compare the 5 best Missive alternatives so you can make an informed decision. After diving a little into why Missive is good & bad, we look at the pros, cons, & pricing of other tools in the market.
What is Missive?
Missive App is a team inbox that helps people collaborate on messages coming via email, WhatsApp, chatbots, SMS, Twitter, Facebook Messenger etc.
Missive does not offer a free trial. Instead, they have a 30 day money-back guarantee on all paid plans. They do offer a free plan, which is limited by the number of users and shared inboxes that you can manage. To access any advanced features such as integrations, automations and more, you would have to upgrade to a paid plan. All paid plans are priced per user, starting at $14/user for the Starter all the way to $26/user for Enterprise.
- Missive can be set up in a way to let you see and act on your private emails alongside ones shared with your team.
- You can create canned responses to save time answering repetitive questions & speed up the response rate.
- Prone to forgetting to reply to an email that needs more consideration? Use the snooze feature to get a reminder for your preferred date and time.
- A lot of features can be overwhelming and it can delay the onboarding of new customer service reps.
- It can be difficult to figure out if the chat has been read or not. There are no visual cues for that.
- Terminology, and functionality around closing and archiving the ticket can be confusing to understand at first.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
Helpwise is a customer support tool that allows you to manage all your support channels methods at one place.
With shared inboxes for email, SMS, WhatsApp, live chat and social media accounts, you can easily collaborate with your team and your customers from the same dashboard.
It is also feature-rich and can be a great addition to your business toolkit for more productivity and increased team efficiency.
$20/per user/month billed annually for all support inboxes. 7 day free trial.
- Multiple support channels: Connects major support channels including Facebook, Twitter, Emails, WhatsApp, and SMS.
- Integrations: Integrates with Zapier, Hubspot, Slack, Shopify, etc
- Team collaboration: The app allows you to communicate with the team members from the same screen without having to switch over
- Workflows and automation: Setup workflows to automate processes with the help of automation rules
- Internal FAQs: Create internal help-center for new support team members
- Tracking and metrics: Track email load, key metrics and team performance from your account dashboard
- No unified inbox view: Unlike other shared inbox tools, you cannot view all shared inboxes on a single screen with Helpwise. This can be a deal-breaker for those looking for the real “shared inbox” experience.
- Cannot create manual tickets for external channels: You cannot manage and track support for customers who connect from any channel apart from the ones supported by Helpwise.
- Unstable mobile app: Currently the mobile app is in a very nascent stage and does not support most of the features that the web app does.
Read on: Find the best Helpwise alternatives for your business.
Respond.io is a web-based messaging platform that connects customers from any channel to multiple teams — marketing, sales, support & engineering. The company is based in Hong Kong.
They have a forever-free plan that allows you to send messages to up to 100 contacts and send 4 broadcasts per month and gives all the basic features. You can choose this when evaluating if this platform works for you or not. Paid plan starts from $29 a month (Pro). If you need advanced features & analytics for multi-team workflows you can choose Business Plan that starts from $79 per month. The highest plan is 399/month for enterprise clients.
- It's easy to use, & has a user-friendly interface.
- Customer support is fast and responsive.
- You can create customer profiles with all messaging, web chat, SMS, and email interactions merged into a single place. This helps save the full context of a customer, irrespective of their mode of communication every time they messaged you.
- Respond.io has easy automation like tagging, assigning or auto-responding to messages.
- The tools is aimed at enterprise clients so pricing can be a pinch in the pocket.
- When prospects are added twice, it doesn't recognise them as duplicates. This can lead to loss of context and reporting issues.
- The number of features provided has led to complexity of the system. This can be a bit overwhelming if all you want to do is stay connected to your audience via a few channels.
Read on: Learn about the best Respond.io alternatives for your business.
SleekFlow is a platform that helps brands manage multiple channels — WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Line, Live Chat, SMS, and Email — from one place. It integrates with 2500+ tools including eCommerce platforms and payment gateways.
You can use it for free for 100 contacts. Paid pricing starts from $79/month for 2,000 contacts. If you need to contact 10,000 contacts you will have to go for a $299/month plan.
- It provides personalization by automatically segmenting, filtering, and labeling clients based on purchase behavior to send targeted campaigns.
- You can build chatbots to answer common questions & route to human support whenever required.
- You can add new contacts and update existing ones from an excel or CSV file, or sync with your CRM tools.
- You can set up retargeting to contacts who miss receiving or reading your messages.
- UI/UX can be confusing for a beginner while creating automations & sending bulk messages.
- The analytics dashboard can not be customized to see only the data that's relevant to you.
- Sometimes, it can be slow in updating your dashboard. The lag doesn't give you a real-time picture of your business.
- There is no auto-upgradation of the plan if you reach the limit of people you can message.
Read on: Find the best SleekFlow alternatives for your business.
Trengo is a tool that provides a multi-channel inbox that collates the messages from different channels like Email, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc. into one inbox. It also helps you set up chatbots that work via WhatsApp, LiveChat, Messenger & Telegram.
All paid plans give you unlimited conversations. The paid plan starts from $18 per agent/month & 5 communication channels. The Scale plan for $29 per agent/month gives you 50 communication channels and additional features like stats and API. For $40 per agent/month, you get unlimited communication channels and IVR menus.
You can take a 14-day free trial. No credit card is required.
- Customer support is based in Europe and hence available for people worldwide since the timezone overlaps with most of the countries.
- It integrates well with various third-party systems such as Shopify, Salesforce, HubSpot, Magento, WeChat, Instagram, ExactOnline, etc.
- Using Trengo, you can create a knowledge base that can be accessed by customers as well as service agents. This helps in the quick resolution of queries and leads to fewer tickets.
- Checking the history of closed tickets that are opened again by a customer is not intuitive and leads to a loss of context which frustrates both the customer and the service agent.
- It doesn't have AI capabilities to keep improving the automated chat flow based on insights it gains from past interactions with customers.
- Automating conversations is charged extra and not part of the plan. This can make budgeting & billing a bit complicated.
Read on: Find the best Trengo alternatives for your business.
We hope our research helped you find the best Missive alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!