With the release of the WhatsApp API, many shared WhatsApp inbox tools like Helpwise came into existence to simplify ecommerce customer support for businesses.
But if you’re considering alternatives to Helpwise before making the final choice, your search ends here.
We took a trial of over a dozen shared inbox tools like Helpwise with the goal to help ecommerce business owners make a more informed decision.
Before we dive into the alternatives, let’s take a quick look at Helpwise and the features that it offers.
What is Helpwise?
Helpwise is an ecommerce customer support tool that allows you to manage all your support channels methods at one place.
With shared inboxes for email, SMS, WhatsApp, live chat and social media accounts, you can easily collaborate with your team and your customers from the same dashboard.
It is also feature-rich and can be a great addition to your business toolkit for more productivity and increased team efficiency.
Pricing: $20/per user/month billed annually for all support inboxes. 7 day free trial.
- Multiple support channels: Connects major support channels including Facebook, Twitter, Emails, WhatsApp, and SMS.
- Integrations: Integrates with Zapier, Hubspot, Slack, Shopify, etc
- Team collaboration: The app allows you to communicate with the team members from the same screen without having to switch over
- Workflows and automation: Setup workflows to automate processes with the help of automation rules
- Internal FAQs: Create internal help-center for new support team members
- Tracking and metrics: Track email load, key metrics and team performance from your account dashboard
- No unified inbox view: Unlike other shared inbox tools, you cannot view all shared inboxes on a single screen with Helpwise. This can be a deal-breaker for those looking for the real “shared inbox” experience.
- Cannot create manual tickets for external channels: You cannot manage and track support for customers who connect from any channel apart from the ones supported by Helpwise.
- Unstable mobile app: Currently the mobile app is in a very nascent stage and does not support most of the features that the web app does.
Top Helpwise alternatives for ecommerce customer support
Helpwise is a great tool but there are many businesses who offer better, more thought-out features for Shopify store owners.
Considering the differing requirements, we’ve covered both shared WhatsApp inboxes and omnichannel customer support inboxes in this list.
Business owners who only support WhatsApp customers can go for a WhatsApp inbox. And those who connect with customers on different channels like Facebook, Emails, Instagram, Twitter, etc., a shared customer support inbox would be the best fit for you.
Without any further ado, let’s get right into the list.