Are you considering switching from Kommunicate to another software? Or maybe you’re considering choosing Kommunicate for your business but need to check out other alternatives before making a decision.
In this article, we compare the 5 best Kommunicate alternatives so you can make an informed decision. After diving a little into why Kommunicate is good & bad, we look at the pros, cons, & pricing of other tools in the market.
What is Kommunicate?
Kommunicate is a platform that you can use to create automated chatbots or live chatbots on your website or for your Facebook Messenger. You can create a knowledge base, FAQ chatbot and search functionality that helps people quickly resolve queries on their own. WYSIWYG editor, lead gathering, push alerts, chat routing, and reporting/analytics are some of Kommunicate's standout features.
You can test out Kommunicate's platform for a good amount of time thanks to their 30-day free trial.The Start plan costs $40 per month and includes 1000 monthly users, limitless chatbots, live chat, integrations with Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, as well as basic analytics.
The Grow plan, which costs $100 per month, is the only option if you want more than that. It includes all the capabilities of the Start plan as well as 5000 monthly users, WhatsApp integration, Pipedrive and Agile CRM interfaces, templates, and more sophisticated analytics.
- Chatbots are easy to create with drag and drop builders. You can see a live preview & test as you are building the bot.
- It provides integration with Zapier and Zendesk to help you take advantage of other tools you might be using.
- Human-agent analytics and bot analytics are the two categories of analytics offered by Kommunicate.
- The human agent analytics include statistics on live chat agents, including their response times, the volume of messages they processed. How many messages were forwarded to people, how many conversations were handled by the chatbot. You can easily improve the responses provided by your chatbot by viewing the messages it misunderstood.
- You can not create custom fields and tags with your chatbot. For example, it is not possible to ask for the name, or email of the user and automatically store it in a "name"or “email” custom field. Though it is possible to see an overview of your users that interacted with your chatbot.
- Marketing opportunities are limited. For example, it is not possible to show a different greeting message as per the page on your website unless you write a custom code.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
Tellephant is a WhatsApp Business Solution that provides WhatsApp API, bulk messaging, templates, and simple chatbots.
Paid plan starts from $29/month that offers 1000 Free Conversations & $0.010 per Conversation. At $99/month you can get 1000 Free Conversations & you will pay $0.006 per Conversation.
It offers a 30-day free trial. No credit card is required to signup.
- You can set up automated messages to recover abandon carts, inform customers about shipping details, etc.
- Integrations are quite useful. It integrates well with Google Sheets, ZOHO, and Salesforce. On the payment side, it integrates well with RazorPay, Google Pay, and PayPal. It also integrates with ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Woocommerce, or Magento. With the payment gateway integrations, like Razorpay, Gpay, and Paypal, you can send payment requests directly to customers in chat.
- It can assign tickets to agents based on the logic you choose. Agents can transfer tickets among other agents.
- It lacks a visual dashboard for showing analytics to give you a picture of how chatbots and WhatsApp marketing are performing.
- There is no feature to create canned responses that can be used for quick replies.
Bitespeed offers a combination of Facebook Messenger & WhatsApp marketing features in one software. Primarily used for marketing use cases, Bitespeed now also offers a support inbox. They are primarily focused on ecommerce businesses and its use cases.
They have a free plan which only charges the WhatsApp message fees, however to unlock WhatsApp customer support, broadcast marketing or using your own number, pricing starts at $49.99/mo with a 14-day trial.
- Very focused on marketing use cases. Has features like spin-the-wheel and pop-up to help collect numbers.
- Supports both FB Messenger & WhatsApp, if you require marketing features for both channels.
- Ability to create customer segments and send browse products notifications.
- Support inbox is still very early and not as mature as some other tools.
- Does not support any other channels in support other than WhatsApp.
Callbell is a web-based solution that helps businesses manage multiple communication channels, such as Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Telegram, and WhatsApp all in a single platform.
It also provides a website widget that allows your customers to choose their preferred messaging app to communicate with your business. It also has a mobile app (Android & iOS) to help you answer any messages on the go.
It has two pricing plans — Chat management for 14€ per user / per month and Chat management Plus for 18€ per user / per month. You can connect to Instagram for an additional € 20 / month & WhatsApp for € 35 / month.
You can take a 7-day free trial to see all the features of the platform.
- You can save contacts directly without having to have a contact list on your phone and those are shared with all agents.
- You can use unlimited agents and transfer chats between agents instantly. Context of conversation can be added via notes.
- Notifications & syncing of web apps & mobile apps are not perfect. Sometimes you receive the notification but you don't see the message until you click on the contact list or refresh the webpage.
- The design of the app can seem old and uninteresting.
- It doesn't allow you to send voice messages, or files or see if the messages were delivered or not.
Read on: Learn about the best Callbell alternatives for your business.
Woztell is a tool that you can use to send push notifications on WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram. It also helps you create 24/7 chatbots that you can make live on your website, WhatsApp or Instagram.
It offers forever free pricing if you have 100 monthly active users. If you have 400 MAUs, go for the Starter plan that starts from $39. The next plan costs $89 and gives you 1000 MAUs.
- Woztell integrates with 4000 other apps on Zapier and helps you automate your work easily.
- All plans offer you a FREE WhatsApp Business API number and unlimited chatbots.
- You can work with WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Shopify live chat, and Webchat on your free plan.
- Woztell's doesn't offer insightful data analytics that can help you make informed decisions.
- The channels are limited to WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Shopify & Webchat. For email, website, and other channels you might have to use another tool.
Read on: Find the 5 best Woztell alternatives for your business.
We hope our research helped you find the best Kommunicate alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!