Are you considering switching from Woztell to another software? Or maybe you’re considering choosing Woztell for your business but need to check out other alternatives before making a decision.
In this article, we compare the 5 best Woztell alternatives so you can make an informed decision. After diving a little into why Woztell CRM is good & bad, we look at the pros, cons, & pricing of other tools in the market.
What is Woztell?
Woztell is a tool that you can use to send push notifications on WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram. It also helps you create 24/7 chatbots that you can make live on your website, WhatsApp or Instagram.
It offers forever free pricing if you have 100 monthly active users. If you have 400 MAUs, go for the Starter plan that starts from $39. The next plan costs $89 and gives you 1000 MAUs.
- Woztell integrates with 4000 other apps on Zapier and helps you automate your work easily.
- All plans offer you a FREE WhatsApp Business API number and unlimited chatbots.
- You can work with WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Shopify live chat, and Webchat on your free plan.
- Woztell's doesn't offer insightful data analytics that can help you make informed decisions.
- The channels are limited to WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Shopify & Webchat. For email, website, and other channels you might have to use another tool.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
Zoko is a shared WhatsApp inbox that lets you share your WhatsApp Business number with your entire team. With Zoko, you receive fairly basic functionality but if that’s all the features you need to get your customer support going, it might be the best fit for you.
$34.99/month plus per conversation charge.
- Pricing structure is affordable if you stay within their conversation limits
- Supports in-chat buttons with easy configuration
- Customer support messages can be assigned to other team members depending on the type of query
- Can create WhatsApp chatbots where users can respond to bot messages with specific numbers of keywords to get the desired information
- Very basic in terms of functionality as it focuses completely on WhatsApp
- No integrations are available with other tools that you may need for your business
- Costs can go higher if you have too many back-and-forth messages with your customers
Bitespeed offers a combination of Facebook Messenger & WhatsApp marketing features in one software. Primarily used for marketing use cases, Bitespeed now also offers a support inbox. They are primarily focused on ecommerce businesses and its use cases.
They have a free plan which only charges the WhatsApp message fees, however to unlock WhatsApp customer support, broadcast marketing or using your own number, pricing starts at $49.99/mo with a 14-day trial.
- Very focused on marketing use cases. Has features like spin-the-wheel and pop-up to help collect numbers.
- Supports both FB Messenger & WhatsApp, if you require marketing features for both channels.
- Ability to create customer segments and send browse products notifications.
- Support inbox is still very early and not as mature as some other tools.
- Does not support any other channels in support other than WhatsApp.
Read on: Learn about the best Bitespeed alternatives for your business.
Engati is a chatbot and live chat platform. It helps you automate conversations with customers, employees, and leads. You can publish the chatbot across 15 different channels by creating it just once. The 15 different channels include WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Kik, Telegram, Line, Viber, Skype, Slack, WeChat, Twitter, Skype for business, your website, and your mobile app.
Pricing is available upon request depending on the features you will need.
- Training the chatbot according to the context of your brand and the kind of responses you want to feed is easy.
- FAQ generation is very easy using NLP. Non-coders can also use it without hassle as long as you understand your business logic.
- Sometimes, you might face technical glitches such as web pages taking too long to reload or hyperlinks missing out for some buttons.
- In the trial period, you won't get to test all the features. Advanced features are first seen only when you get a paid account.
- It can certainly benefit from better documentation, tutorials, and help documents.
Read on: Learn about the best Engati alternatives for your business.
Trengo is a tool that provides a multi-channel inbox that collates the messages from different channels like Email, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc. into one inbox. It also helps you set up chatbots that work via WhatsApp, LiveChat, Messenger & Telegram.
All paid plans give you unlimited conversations. The paid plan starts from $18 per agent/month & 5 communication channels. The Scale plan for $29 per agent/month gives you 50 communication channels and additional features like stats and API. For $40 per agent/month, you get unlimited communication channels and IVR menus.
You can take a 14-day free trial. No credit card is required.
- Customer support is based in Europe and hence available for people worldwide since the timezone overlaps with most of the countries.
- It integrates well with various third-party systems such as Shopify, Salesforce, HubSpot, Magento, WeChat, Instagram, ExactOnline, etc.
- Using Trengo, you can create a knowledge base that can be accessed by customers as well as service agents. This helps in the quick resolution of queries and leads to fewer tickets.
- Checking the history of closed tickets that are opened again by a customer is not intuitive and leads to a loss of context which frustrates both the customer and the service agent.
- It doesn't have AI capabilities to keep improving the automated chat flow based on insights it gains from past interactions with customers.
- Automating conversations is charged extra and not part of the plan. This can make budgeting & billing a bit complicated.
We hope our research helped you find the best Woztell alternative for your business.
Read on: Learn about the bulk WhatsApp marketing software to help grow your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!