Push notifications allow users to receive browser notifications for new replies on assigned tickets, comments, and more.
Here’s how you can enable push notifications:
- Click on the bell icon on the left navigation panel
- Next, click [Enable]
- You will receive a popup message asking you to allow notifications. Click [Allow] and the browser notifications will now be activated.
Did not receive the request to allow notifications?
Follow the steps below to unblock and allow notifications on Chrome:
- Click the three-dot menu on the top right corner of your browser window.
- Now, click [Settings]
- Scroll down and look for [Site Settings]. Alternatively, you can search “notifications” on the search bar and you’ll see Site Settings in the results.
- Look for app.delightchat.io in the list of websites that show under Site Settings.
- Look for “Notifications” under the Permissions section and use the dropdown to switch from "Block" to "Allow".
Now, all your notifications will be displayed even if you close the DelightChat tab.