Are you considering switching from Superchat to another software? Or maybe you’re considering choosing Superchat for your business but need to check out other alternatives before making a decision.
In this article, we compare the 5 best Superchat alternatives so you can make an informed decision. After diving a little into why Superchat is good & bad, we look at the pros, cons, & pricing of other tools in the market.
What is Superchat?
SuperChat is a tool that pulls in conversations from WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Google Business, Telegram, web chat, email and SMS into a single shared inbox. All the team members can see and reply to queries. You can also get better insights into what kind of questions your customers are asking.
You can test out SuperChat for 14 days with a free trial.The Basic plan costs € 89/month and includes 2 users but no premium support or webchat.
The Professional plan, which costs € 89/month comes with 10 users and then they have the Advanced plan which costs € 299/month and gives you the ability to add 50 users.
- Shared inbox helps keep the efficiency of the team high and provides good customer support to your audience.
- Direct integration with multiple channels helps you keep all the messages at one place instead of using different tools for different channels.
- The dashboard provides analytics to help improve the workflows, identify bottlenecks etc.
- Contact management is a bit tricky with a few mandatory fields that you can't customize.
- The sorting functionality is not fully developed. You can't sort queries by 'Oldest but unreplied', 'Oldest received' etc.
- The knowledge base is not fully developed & the system can be a bit buggy as it's not a very old product.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
Juphy is a tool to manage messages from different social media channels at one place. It's best used for customer support queries coming from these channels. If you are an agency & manage multiple brands, you can also create different workspaces and manage all their social channels in one platform.
You can test out Juphy' platform for 7 days with a free trial.The Start plan costs $40 per month and includes 5 channels, 6 months history, and all core features of the platform.
The Grow plan, which costs $36 per month, is the option if you want more than that. It includes 10 channels, unlimited chat history, ability to add comments to tickets and all core features of the platform.
- You may add team members to Juphy to work in real-time on client tickets and engagements, as it offers a shared mailbox. Without missing a message, you can provide your consumers with faster and better service.
- To automatically categorize incoming messages based on keywords and respond to certain client interactions, you can use the auto-tagging feature.
- You can check statistics such as the quantity of tickets, messages, issues addressed, and the typical first response time to have a better understanding of how your customer support team operates.
- Mobile app can be a bit clunky to use as it was recently developed.
- There is no integration with TikTok so if that's the channel where you get most of the customer messages, this tool might not be the best.
- When using multiple workspaces, it can be hard to differentiate as you can't add customer color, logos or any tagging to help you identify the account you are working on quickly without looking at the name.
Read on: Find the best Juphy alternatives for your business.
Yellow Messenger is a platform that allows you to build chatbots to respond to customer queries via human-like chatbots across voice and text communication channels. It integrates with the most popular tools like SalesForce, SAP, AEM, Zendesk, and channels like WhatsApp, Facebook, Google Assistant, Emails, etc.
Yellow AI provides bespoke pricing based on multiple parameters — Volume of the conversations, channels to be connected & integrations required. When you sign up for a 12-month chatbot contract, you can get 3 months of chatbot free.
- You can train the chatbots in one language and launch them in 100+ languages without translation and re-training.
- It integrates with the most popular tools like SalesForce, SAP, AEM, Zendesk, and channels like WhatsApp, Facebook, Google Assistant, Emails, etc.
- The majority of the incoming messages are handled by the bot itself. Interactions that absolutely require human interactions are routed to the support team.
- Customer segmentation can be done easily.
- They make it tough to migrate to other tools as they hold your WhatsApp number.
- Past customers have reported outages in the system very often. That can ruin your SLAs.
- Design can be improved for better usability and aesthetics, especially on the report, and mobile app side.
Read on: Find the best Yellow AI alternatives for your business.
Verloop is an automation platform that offers customer support and engagement. It provides omnichannel support on the website, in-app, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Viber, and more.
Main features include acquiring leads through chatbots, engaging customers with conversation AI, multilingual bots, syncing data and automated workflows, a dashboard for detailed insights, automated flows such as abandoned cart sequence, & much more.
Pricing information is not available on their website & hence you'll need to contact them directly to talk about it.
- It allows you to integrate your own inbuilt CRM with Verloop which helps in generating more leads. Integration with Zapier and CRMs make it easy to get the leads' info from your chats to other tools.
- You can design a bot to automatically greet website visitors and qualify them as a lead, and if needed design triggers for your team to take over the conversation.
- Adding quick response and configuring chat transfer based on the agents' regions can take some time.
- Analytics are basic and not enough to drive key marketing insights.
- The user interface has a learning curve and it's not aesthetically very pleasing that can make customer support a tad bit boring.
- There's no mobile app to stay connected to customers on the go.
- Pricing is not displayed upfront.
Read on: Find the best Verloop alternatives for your business.
Missive App is a team inbox that helps people collaborate on messages coming via email, WhatsApp, chatbots, SMS, Twitter, Facebook Messenger etc.
Missive does not offer a free trial. Instead, they have a 30 day money-back guarantee on all paid plans. They do offer a free plan, which is limited by the number of users and shared inboxes that you can manage. To access any advanced features such as integrations, automations and more, you would have to upgrade to a paid plan. All paid plans are priced per user, starting at $14/user for the Starter all the way to $26/user for Enterprise.
- Missive can be set up in a way to let you see and act on your private emails alongside ones shared with your team.
- You can create canned responses to save time answering repetitive questions & speed up the response rate.
- Prone to forgetting to reply to an email that needs more consideration? Use the snooze feature to get a reminder for your preferred date and time.
- A lot of features can be overwhelming and it can delay the onboarding of new customer service reps.
- It can be difficult to figure out if the chat has been read or not. There are no visual cues for that.
- Terminology, and functionality around closing and archiving the ticket can be confusing to understand at first.
Read on: Find the best Missive alternatives for your business.
We hope our research helped you find the best Superchat alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!