Are you considering switching from Juphy to another software? Or maybe you’re considering choosing Juphy for your business but need to check out other alternatives before making a decision.
In this article, we compare the 5 best Juphy alternatives so you can make an informed decision. After diving a little into why Juphy is good & bad, we look at the pros, cons, & pricing of other tools in the market.
What is Juphy?
Juphy is a tool to manage messages from different social media channels at one place. It's best used for customer support queries coming from these channels. If you are an agency & manage multiple brands, you can also create different workspaces and manage all their social channels in one platform.
You can test out Juphy' platform for 7 days with a free trial.The Start plan costs $40 per month and includes 5 channels, 6 months history, and all core features of the platform.
The Grow plan, which costs $36 per month, is the option if you want more than that. It includes 10 channels, unlimited chat history, ability to add comments to tickets and all core features of the platform.
- You may add team members to Juphy to work in real-time on client tickets and engagements, as it offers a shared mailbox. Without missing a message, you can provide your consumers with faster and better service.
- To automatically categorize incoming messages based on keywords and respond to certain client interactions, you can use the auto-tagging feature.
- You can check statistics such as the quantity of tickets, messages, issues addressed, and the typical first response time to have a better understanding of how your customer support team operates.
- Mobile app can be a bit clunky to use as it was recently developed.
- There is no integration with TikTok so if that's the channel where you get most of the customer messages, this tool might not be the best.
- When using multiple workspaces, it can be hard to differentiate as you can't add customer color, logos or any tagging to help you identify the account you are working on quickly without looking at the name.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
SuperChat is a tool that pulls in conversations from WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Google Business, Telegram, web chat, email and SMS into a single shared inbox. All the team members can see and reply to queries. You can also get better insights into what kind of questions your customers are asking.
You can test out SuperChat for 14 days with a free trial.The Basic plan costs € 89/month and includes 2 users but no premium support or webchat.
The Professional plan, which costs € 89/month comes with 10 users and then they have the Advanced plan which costs € 299/month and gives you the ability to add 50 users.
- Shared inbox helps keep the efficiency of the team high and provides good customer support to your audience.
- Direct integration with multiple channels helps you keep all the messages at one place instead of using different tools for different channels.
- The dashboard provides analytics to help improve the workflows, identify bottlenecks etc.
- Contact management is a bit tricky with a few mandatory fields that you can't customize.
- The sorting functionality is not fully developed. You can't sort queries by 'Oldest but unreplied', 'Oldest received' etc.
- The knowledge base is not fully developed & the system can be a bit buggy as it's not a very old product.
Read on: Learn the best Superchat alternatives for your business.
Trengo is a tool that provides a multi-channel inbox that collates the messages from different channels like Email, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc. into one inbox. It also helps you set up chatbots that work via WhatsApp, LiveChat, Messenger & Telegram.
All paid plans give you unlimited conversations. The paid plan starts from $18 per agent/month & 5 communication channels. The Scale plan for $29 per agent/month gives you 50 communication channels and additional features like stats and API. For $40 per agent/month, you get unlimited communication channels and IVR menus.
You can take a 14-day free trial. No credit card is required.
- Customer support is based in Europe and hence available for people worldwide since the timezone overlaps with most of the countries.
- It integrates well with various third-party systems such as Shopify, Salesforce, HubSpot, Magento, WeChat, Instagram, ExactOnline, etc.
- Using Trengo, you can create a knowledge base that can be accessed by customers as well as service agents. This helps in the quick resolution of queries and leads to fewer tickets.
- Checking the history of closed tickets that are opened again by a customer is not intuitive and leads to a loss of context which frustrates both the customer and the service agent.
- It doesn't have AI capabilities to keep improving the automated chat flow based on insights it gains from past interactions with customers.
- Automating conversations is charged extra and not part of the plan. This can make budgeting & billing a bit complicated.
Read on: Learn the best Trengo alternatives for your business.
Respond.io is a web-based messaging platform that connects customers from any channel to multiple teams — marketing, sales, support & engineering. The company is based in Hong Kong.
They have a forever-free plan that allows you to send messages to up to 100 contacts and send 4 broadcasts per month and gives all the basic features. You can choose this when evaluating if this platform works for you or not. Paid plan starts from $29 a month (Pro). If you need advanced features & analytics for multi-team workflows you can choose Business Plan that starts from $79 per month. The highest plan is 399/month for enterprise clients.
- It's easy to use, & has a user-friendly interface.
- Customer support is fast and responsive.
- You can create customer profiles with all messaging, web chat, SMS, and email interactions merged into a single place. This helps save the full context of a customer, irrespective of their mode of communication every time they messaged you.
- Respond.io has easy automation like tagging, assigning or auto-responding to messages.
- The tools is aimed at enterprise clients so pricing can be a pinch in the pocket.
- When prospects are added twice, it doesn't recognise them as duplicates. This can lead to loss of context and reporting issues.
- The number of features provided has led to complexity of the system. This can be a bit overwhelming if all you want to do is stay connected to your audience via a few channels.
Kommunicate is a tool that you can use to create automated chatbots or live chatbots on your website or for your Facebook Messenger. You can create a knowledge base, FAQ chatbot and search functionality that helps people quickly resolve queries on their own. WYSIWYG editor, lead gathering, push alerts, chat routing, and reporting/analytics are some of Kommunicate's standout features.
You can test out Kommunicate's platform for a good amount of time thanks to their 30-day free trial.The Start plan costs $40 per month and includes 1000 monthly users, limitless chatbots, live chat, integrations with Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, as well as basic analytics.
The Grow plan, which costs $100 per month, is the only option if you want more than that. It includes all the capabilities of the Start plan as well as 5000 monthly users, WhatsApp integration, Pipedrive and Agile CRM interfaces, templates, and more sophisticated analytics.
- Chatbots are easy to create with drag and drop builders. You can see a live preview & test as you are building the bot.
- It provides integration with Zapier and Zendesk to help you take advantage of other tools you might be using.
- Human-agent analytics and bot analytics are the two categories of analytics offered by Kommunicate.
- The human agent analytics include statistics on live chat agents, including their response times, the volume of messages they processed. How many messages were forwarded to people, how many conversations were handled by the chatbot. You can easily improve the responses provided by your chatbot by viewing the messages it misunderstood.
- You can not create custom fields and tags with your chatbot. For example, it is not possible to ask for the name, or email of the user and automatically store it in a "name"or “email” custom field. Though it is possible to see an overview of your users that interacted with your chatbot.
- Marketing opportunities are limited. For example, it is not possible to show a different greeting message as per the page on your website unless you write a custom code.
Read on: Learn the best Kommunicate alternatives for your business.
We hope our research helped you find the best Juphy alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!