Are you considering switching from Yellow AI to another software?
Or maybe you’re considering choosing Yellow AI for your business but need to check out other alternatives before making a decision.
If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we are covering 7 alternatives to Yellow AI — DelightChat, Haptik, Verloop, Respond, Kapture CRM, Trengo, BotsDekho.
What is Yellow AI?
Yellow Messenger is a platform that allows you to build chatbots to respond to customer queries via human-like chatbots across voice and text communication channels. It integrates with the most popular tools like SalesForce, SAP, AEM, Zendesk, and channels like WhatsApp, Facebook, Google Assistant, Emails, etc.
Yellow AI provides bespoke pricing based on multiple parameters — Volume of the conversations, channels to be connected & integrations required. When you sign up for a 12-month chatbot contract, you can get 3 months of chatbot free.
- You can train the chatbots in one language and launch them in 100+ languages without translation and re-training.
- It integrates with the most popular tools like SalesForce, SAP, AEM, Zendesk, and channels like WhatsApp, Facebook, Google Assistant, Emails, etc.
- The majority of the incoming messages are handled by the bot itself. Interactions that absolutely require human interactions are routed to the support team.
- Customer segmentation can be done easily.
- They make it tough to migrate to other tools as they hold your WhatsApp number.
- Past customers have reported outages in the system very often. That can ruin your SLAs.
- Design can be improved for better usability and aesthetics, especially on the report, and mobile app side.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
Haptik is an AI-based conversational platform that helps you implement chat bots on websites, mobile apps, and messaging channels. Their features cater to industries like retail and e-commerce, financial services, travel and hospitality, and telecom. It offers a voice-enabled W that works as a shopping assistant answering FAQs, helping with transactions and order tracking.
Pricing is given through a custom quote based on your requirements. For that, you'll have to get in touch with their sales team or book a demo.
- You can setup one-time or recurring bulk campaigns.
- You can add a frictionless 3-click UPI payment experience on WhatsApp using Haptik.
- It provides a chatbot to respond to follow-up queries on WhatsApp. Product recommendations can be sent directly on WhatsApp.
- It offers a hybrid of translation & custom native language. You can choose from Hindi, Spanish, Tamil, Gujarati, Hinglish & many other languages.
- Pricing is not available upfront. It can take time to judge whether it fits your budget or not. The pricing would likely not suit an SMB.
- Conversational flows can be rigid and difficult to change to suit a particular use case.
- To perform minor tasks like editing or adding/designing flows, copies changes you'll have to get in touch with the customer success team & can't be done on your own.
Read on: Learn about the best Haptik alternatives for your business.
Verloop is an automation platform that offers customer support and engagement. It provides omnichannel support on the website, in-app, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Viber, and more.
Main features include acquiring leads through chatbots, engaging customers with conversation AI, multilingual bots, syncing data and automated workflows, a dashboard for detailed insights, automated flows such as abandoned cart sequence, & much more.
Pricing information is not available on their website & hence you'll need to contact them directly to talk about it.
- It allows you to integrate your own inbuilt CRM with Verloop which helps in generating more leads. Integration with Zapier and CRMs make it easy to get the leads' info from your chats to other tools.
- You can design a bot to automatically greet website visitors and qualify them as a lead, and if needed design triggers for your team to take over the conversation.
- Adding quick response and configuring chat transfer based on the agents' regions can take some time.
- Analytics are basic and not enough to drive key marketing insights.
- The user interface has a learning curve and it's not aesthetically very pleasing that can make customer support a tad bit boring.
- There's no mobile app to stay connected to customers on the go.
- Pricing is not displayed upfront.
Respond.io is a web-based messaging platform that connects customers from any channel to multiple teams — marketing, sales, support & engineering. The company is based in Hong Kong.
They have a forever-free plan that allows you to send messages to up to 100 contacts and send 4 broadcasts per month and gives all the basic features. You can choose this when evaluating if this platform works for you or not. Paid plan starts from $29 a month (Pro). If you need advanced features & analytics for multi-team workflows you can choose Business Plan that starts from $79 per month. The highest plan is 399/month for enterprise clients.
- It's easy to use, & has a user-friendly interface.
- Customer support is fast and responsive.
- You can create customer profiles with all messaging, web chat, SMS, and email interactions merged into a single place. This helps save the full context of a customer, irrespective of their mode of communication every time they messaged you.
- Respond.io has easy automation like tagging, assigning or auto-responding to messages.
- The tools is aimed at enterprise clients so pricing can be a pinch in the pocket.
- When prospects are added twice, it doesn't recognise them as duplicates. This can lead to loss of context and reporting issues.
- The number of features provided has led to complexity of the system. This can be a bit overwhelming if all you want to do is stay connected to your audience via a few channels.
Read on: Learn about the best Respond.io alternatives for your business.
Trengo is a tool that provides a multi-channel inbox that collates the messages from different channels like Email, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc. into one inbox. It also helps you set up chatbots that work via WhatsApp, LiveChat, Messenger & Telegram.
All paid plans give you unlimited conversations. The paid plan starts from $18 per agent/month & 5 communication channels. The Scale plan for $29 per agent/month gives you 50 communication channels and additional features like stats and API. For $40 per agent/month, you get unlimited communication channels and IVR menus.
You can take a 14-day free trial. No credit card is required.
- Customer support is based in Europe and hence available for people worldwide since the timezone overlaps with most of the countries.
- It integrates well with various third-party systems such as Shopify, Salesforce, HubSpot, Magento, WeChat, Instagram, ExactOnline, etc.
- Using Trengo, you can create a knowledge base that can be accessed by customers as well as service agents. This helps in the quick resolution of queries and leads to fewer tickets.
- Checking the history of closed tickets that are opened again by a customer is not intuitive and leads to a loss of context which frustrates both the customer and the service agent.
- It doesn't have AI capabilities to keep improving the automated chat flow based on insights it gains from past interactions with customers.
- Automating conversations is charged extra and not part of the plan. This can make budgeting & billing a bit complicated.
Kapture CRM is a tool for customer service & sales teams to help them keep in touch with customers & resolve their queries. Main features include auto assigning tickets, chat history, call recording, custom permissions, and an analytic dashboard. It also provides a self-service portal & AI-based chat.
Cheapest pricing plan is $35 per user/month & has limited features. The second plan is for $50 per user/month and gives you features like custom API, reports, chats, and 24/7 support. The Enterprise plan starts from $90 per user/month.
Kapture CRM offers a 30-day free trial. No credit card is required.
- There's a 24/7 support team to help you get unstuck and overcome any issues you might be facing.
- You can create custom reports and configure your analytics dashboard to show the metrics that matter to you.
- You can integrate the tool with your logistics partners to see the product status (in transit/delivered) without leaving the Kapture CRM tool.
- It can get pretty expensive for small and medium-sized companies that don't need complicated features.
- The UI/UX is not very intuitive making the tool difficult to use without demos.
- It lacks chat templates and workflow templates that would be useful to get started.
Read on: Learn about the best Kapture CRM alternatives for your business.
BotsDekho is a platform that helps you create websites, WhatsApp, Instagram, Viber, and Facebook Messenger chatbots. Features include live agent chat, green tick verified account, automated notifications & customized reporting.
You won’t find the pricing for BotsDekho on their website. Instead, you would be greeted with a link to request a demo, and perhaps you would receive a quote or estimate only after talking to their team.
- You can respond to customer queries faster by analyzing and prioritizing questions according to their complexity.
- Chatbots can be created in 100+ languages.
- You can collect feedback from the customer after an interaction to keep improving your customer support system.
- WhatsApp chatbot integrates well with Magento, Shopify, Woocommerce, and Wix.
- It can seem more like a bot and less like a human due to a lack of casual tone and context.
- Analytics features can be improved to show you how your customer team is doing and where they can get better.
- The chatbot doesn't allow typing unless it has completed answering the previous question. This can make the customer experience a bit frustrating.
We hope our research helped you find the best Yellow AI alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!