QuickReply is a good WhatsApp marketing app but it isn't the only option available in the market.
If you are looking for a tool that allows you to check the history of your chats or has AI capabilities to keep improving the automated chat — functionalities that lack in QuickReply — then you've come to the right place.
Look no further, because we've done the research for you. We break down the 5 best WhatsApp marketing & chat apps with their pros and cons.
What is QuickReply?
QuickReply is an all-in-one business solution for eCommerce brands to take care of marketing & customer support that happens on website chat, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp. It also offers a single, shared inbox for managing customer interactions on the Web, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, SMS, Twitter, etc.
They forever free plan which allows you to keep your account but when you send a message you'll have to pay $ 0.0106/message. Apart from that, they have 3 plans — the Starter plan starts from $35/month, the Standard plan is $80/month and the Plus plan is $199/month.
- QuickReply.ai can be configured to create pre-trained eCommerce bots that can handle many types of questions & send the pre-defined response. You can create Welcome Bot, Product Browsing Bot, Discount Bot, Shipping Charges Bot, Order Tracking Bot, Order Cancellation Bot, COD availability Bot, Repeat Order Bot, and many more.
- You can see pre-fetched customer and order data in the chat panel.
- It integrates well with Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, and other ecommerce apps.
- It doesn't provide advanced analytics such as an overview of the most enquired product/review. Analytics beyond a specific time period is not visible.
- It's most suitable for ecommerce companies and other use cases might not be a perfect fit for the app.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
Intelliticks is a WhatsApp bot provider that helps you capture hot leads and grow sales 24/7. It can create a customized pitch based on the current page, time of day, user location, the source, the device, etc. By using NLP, it can understand the user's intent and reply accordingly.
You can get started for free and get 60 conversations/month. Paid plans start from $20/month & give you 300 conversations/month. For $80/month, you can get 3000 conversations/month & automated FAQs. From$240/month you can get 30,000 conversations/month, custom branding, and priority support.
- If the visitor is identified as a HOT opportunity, the sales team is alerted so that they can take over the chat.
- You can customize the flow to allow you to design the way a prospect receives information and the point at which it should ask for contact details to further pursue the lead.
- You can get real-time alerts on desktop, mobile, or email.
- Customer support is friendly and will set up the tool as per your business needs.
- The tool has a bit of a learning curve so it can take time before you can get started using the tool. There are not many videos so you have to either ask for a demo or learn on your own.
- Manual work is required to analyze the CRM performance.
- If you have chatbots installed on multiple websites, it can be confusing to sort the chats as there is no easy way to filter them by the website.
Read on: Learn about the best IntelliTicks alternatives for your business.
Timelines is a shared inbox tool for Whatsapp communications. It helps multiple team members collaborate in answering customer queries through one or multiple WhatsApp numbers. It also allows you to send bulk replies. It provides Zapier, Hubspot & Pipedrive integration.
Paid plans start from $10/seat. It doesn't allow you to set quick replies or export and import contacts. For these additional features, you can take the $30/seat plan. Custom quotes can be created by getting in touch with their team.
You can get a 10-day free trial. No credit card is required.
- It loads the chat conversation with a customer from the time before you started using Timelines. This helps preserve the context of the chat with the customer.
- Features like adding comments to specific messages, tagging team members, putting comments, and making delegation with a few clicks help in the quick resolution of queries.
- You can add alerts and reminders to individual messages if you want to get back to a message later on after gathering some more information.
- The interface is not very intuitive and can be clunky.
- It doesn't support sending files or audio messages to clients. This can be limiting if you need to explain something without getting on the call.
- Existing customers have reported that connectivity issues can cause a bit of frustration
Messaggio is a tool that offers messaging services on multiple channels — SMS, Viber, WhatsApp & more. Main features include bulk messages, & automated messages.
It offers a 30-day free trial. No credit card is required. Pricing starts from The cost of creating an omnichannel messaging experience consisting of the 200 euro monthly fee per Sender ID and then it costs +0.008 euro Fee per message.
- You can integrate it easily with popular payment gateways, ecommerce platforms, and CRMs.
- Real-time statistics are available for 'sent', 'delivered', and 'viewed' messages. This helps a business tweak its strategy for maximum results.
- You can send messages according to the recipient's time zone or at the time of their greatest activity to increase the Open rate.
- Send audio, video, files, and images to your customers for clear communication. You can also add multiple buttons to a message for people to take action.
- You need to pay a monthly fee to keep your WhatsApp Sender ID even if you don't send any messages. The 200 eur/ month fee for that can be quite steep.
- Pricing is complicated as you pay for both outgoing and incoming messages.
Read on: Learn about the best Messaggio alternatives for your business.
BotsDekho is a platform that helps you create websites, WhatsApp, Instagram, Viber, and Facebook Messenger chatbots. Features include live agent chat, green tick verified account, automated notifications & customized reporting.
You won’t find the pricing for BotsDekho on their website. Instead, you would be greeted with a link to request a demo, and perhaps you would receive a quote or estimate only after talking to their team.
- You can respond to customer queries faster by analyzing and prioritizing questions according to their complexity.
- Chatbots can be created in 100+ languages.
- You can collect feedback from the customer after an interaction to keep improving your customer support system.
- WhatsApp chatbot integrates well with Magento, Shopify, Woocommerce, and Wix.
- It can seem more like a bot and less like a human due to a lack of casual tone and context.
- Analytics features can be improved to show you how your customer team is doing and where they can get better.
- The chatbot doesn't allow typing unless it has completed answering the previous question. This can make the customer experience a bit frustrating.
We hope our research helped you find the best QuickReply.ai alternative for your business.
Read on: Learn about the bulk WhatsApp marketing software to help grow your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!