Are you considering switching from Messaggio to another software?
Or maybe you’re considering choosing Messaggio for your business but need to check out other alternatives before making a decision.
If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we are covering 5 alternatives to Messaggio — DelightChat, Business on Bot, Intelliticks, Sirena App, and Walichat.
What is Messaggio?
Messaggio is a tool that offers messaging services on multiple channels — SMS, Viber, WhatsApp & more. Main features include bulk messages, & automated messages.
It offers a 30-day free trial. No credit card is required. Pricing starts from The cost of creating an omnichannel messaging experience consisting of the 200 euro monthly fee per Sender ID and then it costs +0.008 euro Fee per message.
- You can integrate it easily with popular payment gateways, ecommerce platforms, and CRMs.
- Real-time statistics are available for 'sent', 'delivered', and 'viewed' messages. This helps a business tweak its strategy for maximum results.
- You can send messages according to the recipient's time zone or at the time of their greatest activity to increase the Open rate.
- Send audio, video, files, and images to your customers for clear communication. You can also add multiple buttons to a message for people to take action.
- You need to pay a monthly fee to keep your WhatsApp Sender ID even if you don't send any messages. The 200 eur/ month fee for that can be quite steep.
- Pricing is complicated as you pay for both outgoing and incoming messages.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
BusinessOnBot is a tool that helps you run end-to-end marketing on WhatsApp via chatbots, automated sequences, & bulk messages. It is a company based in India and backed by Y Combinator.
You can get a custom quote by contacting them & sharing your requirements.
- The product focuses on automating the ecommerce process and utilizes AI for FAQs, retargeting, and upselling so that any manual intervention is eliminated.
- If you are using WhatsApp for customer service, you can track each agent's resolution time & workload helping you manage your team better.
- Apart from the usually automated messages such as abandon cart, and shipping information, it also provides re-ordering notifications. For example, you can set up a notification for your customers to re-order shampoo in 20 days, or a snack box in a month.
- The tool is built for ecommerce brands but doesn't have a product catalog feature to display items and buy buttons directly on WhatsApp.
- The analytics dashboard can be more visual to give a clear view of data and show if growth has stalled, slowed down, or increased.
Read on: Learn about the best BusinessOnBot alternatives for your business.
IntelliTicks is a WhatsApp bot provider that helps you capture hot leads and grow sales 24/7. It can create a customized pitch based on the current page, time of day, user location, the source, the device, etc. By using NLP, it can understand the user's intent and reply accordingly.
You can get started for free and get 60 conversations/month. Paid plans start from $20/month & give you 300 conversations/month. For $80/month, you can get 3000 conversations/month & automated FAQs. From$240/month you can get 30,000 conversations/month, custom branding, and priority support.
- If the visitor is identified as a HOT opportunity, the sales team is alerted so that they can take over the chat.
- You can customize the flow to allow you to design the way a prospect receives information and the point at which it should ask for contact details to further pursue the lead.
- You can get real-time alerts on desktop, mobile, or email.
- Customer support is friendly and will set up the tool as per your business needs.
- The tool has a bit of a learning curve so it can take time before you can get started using the tool. There are not many videos so you have to either ask for a demo or learn on your own.
- Manual work is required to analyze the CRM performance.
- If you have chatbots installed on multiple websites, it can be confusing to sort the chats as there is no easy way to filter them by the website.
Sirena is a tool that helps everyone on your team to view & respond to WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger through a shared inbox. It integrates with Shopify, Facebook, Mailchimp, Salesforce, and many other apps.
The pricing starts from $99/month (basic plan). It Includes 3 users. For each extra user, up to 10, you will have to pay $29/user. The pro plan starts from $299/month, allowing multiple users, multiple WhatsApp lines, and access to Sirena's API. You can get a 14-day free trial.
- The chatbot functionality helps respond to customer service & sales inquiries quickly.
- You can create click-to-message buttons for your website, links, or QR codes for campaigns and track their performance.
- It keeps an audit of any actions taken on a message from leads or customers.
- The interface is like WhatsApp web, making learning how to use it a bit easier.
- You can use the interface to send audio messages to customers, just like text messages.
- Customer support can be slow to answer, and they often don´t have the knowledge or decision power to solve the issues.
- Poor reporting if you use the Sirena app for sales. You can't see which sales rep has the longest reply time, how many clients are online waiting for a reply and for how long, etc.
- The bot does not automatically assign after a while to agents who do not answer the questions. This is not configurable and hence creates a hassle for the team.
- A limited number of integrations.
Read on: Learn about the best Sirena App alternatives for your business.
WaliChat is a multi-agent chat platform built specifically for WhatsApp. Multi-agent chat means that multiple people from your team can respond to customer queries in real-time on the same WhatsApp number.
Pricing is simplified — you get all features in all the 3 plans that depend on your usage (number of agents, the volume of messages, etc.). Pricing plans are as follows — $39.9/month, $69.9/month and $99.9/month. You can add additional agents without upgrading your plan by paying a $14/month fee per additional agent.
You can get a 7-day free trial without giving your credit card details.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan at any time according to requirement and team size.
- You can integrate your existing CRM software easily with their API & Webhooks.
- Save the context of chats using internal notes, & labels.
- Get advanced analytics to see the volume of messages you are getting, & the workload on agents.
- App only provides a customer service platform for WhatsApp. You can't build chatbots or create automations.
- It's only suitable for small businesses that need customer service on WhatsApp as it doesn't provide extensive features needed for lead generation, conversion, or automation.
We hope our research helped you find the best Messaggio alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!