Considering switching from Wassenger? Looking for a tool that is simple to use & gives you the functionality to send abandon cart and other transactional or promotional WhatsApp messages?
If so, you are now probably overwhelmed by the other hundreds of WhatsApp marketing software available on the internet. We understand the kind of tool that will fit your requirements if you are comparing those with Wassenger.
Let's check out the top 5 such tools — DelightChat, Walichat, Casengo, Sirena App & Timelines AI.
What is Wassenger?
Wassenger is a Whatsapp-based solution for customer support. It provides WhatsApp API, a multi-agent chat platform, and APIs & webhooks to integrate with your existing CRM. Its features include group messages, scheduled messages, webhooks, a web dashboard, priority messages, and an SMS gateway.
It offers two payment plans — Gateway for $19.9/month in which you don't get the multi-agent features and I/O for $39.9/month where you get advanced features with a multi-agent chat system.
You can get a 7-day free trial with no credit card required.
- It supports text, location, and rich media messages (images, audio, videos, documents, or archives)
- The simple interface allows multiple agents to interact with different chats simultaneously.
- You can see when your customers receive and read your messages.
- You can also set up a webhook event notification so your server will know about every message delivery update.
- It offers REST JSON-based API that is easy to use and integrate with any existing software.
- Content search functionality is not available. You can only search for a particular user.
- It can sometimes be slow in sending and receiving messages.
- It can seem slightly complicated and technical for small teams with simple use cases.
- It doesn't offer automation features to send abandon cart emails or upsell emails.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
WaliChat is a multi-agent chat platform built specifically for WhatsApp. Multi-agent chat means that multiple people from your team can respond to customer queries in real-time on the same WhatsApp number.
Pricing is simplified — you get all features in all the 3 plans that depend on your usage (number of agents, the volume of messages, etc.). Pricing plans are as follows — $39.9/month, $69.9/month and $99.9/month. You can add additional agents without upgrading your plan by paying a $14/month fee per additional agent.
You can get a 7-day free trial without giving your credit card details.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan at any time according to requirement and team size.
- You can integrate your existing CRM software easily with their API & Webhooks.
- Save the context of chats using internal notes, & labels.
- Get advanced analytics to see the volume of messages you are getting, & the workload on agents.
- App only provides a customer service platform for WhatsApp. You can't build chatbots or create automations.
- It's only suitable for small businesses that need customer service on WhatsApp as it doesn't provide extensive features needed for lead generation, conversion, or automation.
Read on: Learn about the best WaliChat alternatives for your business.
Casengo is a ticketing tool that integrates Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, chat, and email into one customer service platform. It allows you to create as many inboxes for as many brands, departments, and teams as possible.
Casengo offers three pricing plans — Premium (€24/user/month) with essential features and Enterprise (€29/user/month) with advanced features like Multi-brand & inbox filters, Unlimited teams & workflows & more. If you want APIs and customer integrations, you can contact them for a custom quote.
It has the option of a monthly or annual payment plan. Yearly plans are 40% cheaper than monthly plans. You can get a 14-day free trial of all the premium features. No credit card is required to signup.
- It offers support for multiple languages. Both the software and system messages are available in several languages. Additional languages can be added.
- You can involve other colleagues or suppliers in a conversation to help quickly resolve a query.
- It provides the functionality of a built-in knowledge base that helps your team to answer a customer question quickly.
- It automatically assigns the tag of 'Pending,' 'Open,' 'Resolved,' or 'Closed' to tickets depending upon their status.
- It can not be used offline or with a weak internet connection. Once the connection is weak or off, then conversations can not come through as the device has to synchronize with the software.
- Doesn't give customer tracking and monitoring features. You can't see recent activity or pull-up history for the customer.
- No bulk-selection feature to clean up the inbox at once, quickly.
Sirena is a tool that helps everyone on your team to view & respond to WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger through a shared inbox. It integrates with Shopify, Facebook, Mailchimp, Salesforce, and many other apps.
The pricing starts from $99/month (basic plan). It Includes 3 users. For each extra user, up to 10, you will have to pay $29/user. The pro plan starts from $299/month, allowing multiple users, multiple WhatsApp lines, and access to Sirena's API. You can get a 14-day free trial.
- The chatbot functionality helps respond to customer service & sales inquiries quickly.
- You can create click-to-message buttons for your website, links, or QR codes for campaigns and track their performance.
- It keeps an audit of any actions taken on a message from leads or customers.
- The interface is like WhatsApp web, making learning how to use it a bit easier.
- You can use the interface to send audio messages to customers, just like text messages.
- Customer support can be slow to answer, and they often don´t have the knowledge or decision power to solve the issues.
- Poor reporting if you use the Sirena app for sales. You can't see which sales rep has the longest reply time, how many clients are online waiting for a reply and for how long, etc.
- The bot does not automatically assign after a while to agents who do not answer the questions. This is not configurable and hence creates a hassle for the team.
- A limited number of integrations.
Read on: Learn about the best Sirena App alternatives for your business.
Timelines is a shared inbox tool for Whatsapp communications. It helps multiple team members collaborate in answering customer queries through one or multiple WhatsApp numbers. It also allows you to send bulk replies. It provides Zapier, Hubspot & Pipedrive integration.
Paid plans start from $10/seat. It doesn't allow you to set quick replies or export and import contacts. For these additional features, you can take the $30/seat plan. Custom quotes can be created by getting in touch with their team.
You can get a 10-day free trial. No credit card is required.
- It loads the chat conversation with a customer from the time before you started using Timelines. This helps preserve the context of the chat with the customer.
- Features like adding comments to specific messages, tagging team members, putting comments, and making delegation with a few clicks help in the quick resolution of queries.
- You can add alerts and reminders to individual messages if you want to get back to a message later on after gathering some more information.
- The interface is not very intuitive and can be clunky.
- It doesn't support sending files or audio messages to clients. This can be limiting if you need to explain something without getting on the call.
- Existing customers have reported that connectivity issues can cause a bit of frustration.
We hope our research helped you find the best Wassenger alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!