Are you considering switching from Kwiqreply to another software? Or maybe you’re considering choosing Kwiqreply for your business but need to check out other alternatives before making a decision.
In this article, we compare the 5 best Kwiqreply alternatives so you can make an informed decision. After diving a little into why Kwiqreply is good & bad, we look at the pros, cons, & pricing of other tools in the market.
What is Kwiqreply?
Kwiqreply is a Shared Inbox and CRM Tool for WhatsApp. It's built for small and medium companies.
You can test out the tool with a free trial. The Starter plan costs $50/month and you can add 2500 Free Monthly Unique Contacts.
The Team plan, which costs $100/month comes with 5000 unique contacts and then they have the Business plan which costs €150/month and gives you the ability to add 10000 unique contacts.
- You can build your audience for WhatsApp marketing by distributing your WhatsApp number easily with QR codes, and chat widgets.
- It works as a web portal works on desktop as well as mobile so that you never miss a user message.
- There is multi-lingual support to interact with customers from different geographies in their native language.
- The UI is not the most intuitive one and can make it tricky to figure out the features.
- Integrations are lacking that limits using it with other tools in your tech stack.
- There is no mobile app, which means you can't be prompt in replying if you are away from desktop.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
Zoko is a shared inbox that lets you share your WhatsApp Business number with your entire team. Now, Zoko is a fairly simple tool and doesn’t offer too many features.
But if you’re a starter business who only needs to share your WhatsApp Business number, Zoko can be a good fit. This might be quite an affordable option for you if you can stay within their tier limits for the basic plan.
Let’s look at some of the features that are offered by Zoko
$24.99/month for 500 monthly unique customers
- Affordable: If you can stay within the tier limits of their plans, Zoko can be quite an affordable solution for your business
- Interact chat messages: You can send WhatsApp messages with response buttons that allow users to interact with the message
- Ticket assignment: Improve team communication and accountability with ticket assignment depending on the type of query
- Chatbots: Can create WhatsApp chatbots where users can respond to bot messages with specific numbers of keywords to get the desired information
- Basic functionality: Very basic in terms of functionality as it focuses completely on WhatsApp
- Lack of integrations: Zoko is a basic tool and you may need to consider alternatives if you’re looking for better support with integrations
- Can be expensive as chats increase: Since the pricing is based on the number of conversations, you can expect the costs to rise as the number of chats increase.
Read on: Find the best Zoko alternatives for your business.
Kommunicate is a tool that you can use to create automated chatbots or live chatbots on your website or for your Facebook Messenger. You can create a knowledge base, FAQ chatbot and search functionality that helps people quickly resolve queries on their own. WYSIWYG editor, lead gathering, push alerts, chat routing, and reporting/analytics are some of Kommunicate's standout features.
You can test out Kommunicate's platform for a good amount of time thanks to their 30-day free trial.The Start plan costs $40 per month and includes 1000 monthly users, limitless chatbots, live chat, integrations with Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, as well as basic analytics.
The Grow plan, which costs $100 per month, is the only option if you want more than that. It includes all the capabilities of the Start plan as well as 5000 monthly users, WhatsApp integration, Pipedrive and Agile CRM interfaces, templates, and more sophisticated analytics.
- Chatbots are easy to create with drag and drop builders. You can see a live preview & test as you are building the bot.
- It provides integration with Zapier and Zendesk to help you take advantage of other tools you might be using.
- Human-agent analytics and bot analytics are the two categories of analytics offered by Kommunicate.
- The human agent analytics include statistics on live chat agents, including their response times, the volume of messages they processed. How many messages were forwarded to people, how many conversations were handled by the chatbot. You can easily improve the responses provided by your chatbot by viewing the messages it misunderstood.
- You can not create custom fields and tags with your chatbot. For example, it is not possible to ask for the name, or email of the user and automatically store it in a "name"or “email” custom field. Though it is possible to see an overview of your users that interacted with your chatbot.
- Marketing opportunities are limited. For example, it is not possible to show a different greeting message as per the page on your website unless you write a custom code.
Read on: Find the best Kommunicate alternatives for your business.
WATI is a WhatsApp Business Solutions Provider (BSP) and customer support tool owned by Clare.ai.
Customers can apply for the WhatsApp Business API through them and use their shared inbox tool for customer support.
It also offers a no-code chatbot builder to automate customer responses and to create conversation flows.
Built for B2C businesses of all sizes, WATI is a great customer support tool if you only need to respond to customers on WhatsApp.
$40/month billed yearly for 5 agents. No free trial.
- Minimal initial setup: After getting access to the WhatsApp API, the support team handles the complete integration
- Great support: The support team assists in each step of the onboarding process
- Team structure management: You can create team structures within WATI with its team and user management features
- Chatbots and conversation flows: Create chatbots and conversation flows to speed up responses to common questions and offer solutions instantaneously
- Works only with WhatsApp: If you support customers on any other platform, you’d still need to purchase an additional CRM tool.
- Default chatbot is basic: It responds based on keywords and cannot continue conversations. For the flow builder, you need to pay an additional $49 monthly fee
Read on: Find the best Wati alternatives for your business.
Sirena is a tool that helps everyone on your team to view & respond to WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger through a shared inbox. It integrates with Shopify, Facebook, Mailchimp, Salesforce, and many other apps.
The pricing starts from $99/month (basic plan). It Includes 3 users. For each extra user, up to 10, you will have to pay $29/user. The pro plan starts from $299/month, allowing multiple users, multiple WhatsApp lines, and access to Sirena's API. You can get a 14-day free trial.
- The chatbot functionality helps respond to customer service & sales inquiries quickly.
- You can create click-to-message buttons for your website, links, or QR codes for campaigns and track their performance.
- It keeps an audit of any actions taken on a message from leads or customers.
- The interface is like WhatsApp web, making learning how to use it a bit easier.
- You can use the interface to send audio messages to customers, just like text messages.
- Customer support can be slow to answer, and they often don´t have the knowledge or decision power to solve the issues.
- Poor reporting if you use the Sirena app for sales. You can't see which sales rep has the longest reply time, how many clients are online waiting for a reply and for how long, etc.
- The bot does not automatically assign after a while to agents who do not answer the questions. This is not configurable and hence creates a hassle for the team.
- A limited number of integrations.
Read on: Find the best Sirena App alternatives for your business.
We hope our research helped you find the best Kwiqreply alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!