Shopify businesses commonly use a tool like Picky Assist to build chatbots on their website and engage with their visitors.
But if you’re looking for Picky Assist alternatives before you make the final decision, your search ends here!
We’ve tried several dozen shared inbox tools and shortlisted the top 5 alternatives for Picky Assist that you can consider for your customer support needs.
Before we dive in, let’s learn a bit about Picky Assist and what are the features that make it good for ecommerce businesses.
What is Picky Assist?
Picky Assist is a WhatsApp Business Solution that provides WhatsApp Business API, shared inbox, chatbots, integration with Google Sheets, drip campaigns, and bulk messaging.
Get started with as low as $5/month and send 2500 broadcast messages. Other paid plans are $10, and $25 with more quota for broadcast messages. You can send unlimited broadcasts if you pay $35/month.
- Picky Assist allows you to connect your existing numbers as a channel to Zendesk Support to provide a single unified number for WhatsApp, SMS & Call Support.
- You can create message sequences that get triggered based on certain customer actions or events.
- No coding skills are required to build advanced chatbots. Everything can be done through the drag-and-drop builder. The same flow can be configured for multiple channels and websites.
- It doesn't provide pre-defined, canned responses that can be selected for quick response.
- There is no tagging of customers to create segments and targeted campaigns. You can only send bulk messages or upload different excel sheets to work around the lack of segmentation.
DelightChat is an Omnichannel Helpdesk + WhatsApp Marketing Software built for SME brands that enables them to deliver out-of-the-box customer service. It’s designed with a conversation-first approach that enables you to manage your store’s support & painlessly resolve customer queries - all from a single screen.
- Omnichannel inbox that helps you manage WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Live Chat.
- Complete WhatsApp Marketing suite - Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to your customer lists using Official API.
- Get Official WhatsApp API access with free Green Tick application.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications such as Abandoned Cart, Order Confirmation, Delivery Notifications & Cash on Delivery Order Verification.
- DelightChat enables you to respond to customer queries & collaborate with your team, all from a single screen. No need to toggle between tabs, which leads to a loss in productivity & loss of work hours.
- For now, DelightChat only integrates with Shopify that allows it to access your Shopify admin dashboard data. However, it will soon be available for other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
WATI is a WhatsApp Business Solutions Provider (BSP) and customer support tool owned by Clare.ai.
Customers can apply for the WhatsApp Business API through them and use their shared inbox tool for customer support.
It also offers a no-code chatbot builder to automate customer responses and to create conversation flows.
Built for B2C businesses of all sizes, WATI is a great customer support tool if you only need to respond to customers on WhatsApp.
$40/month billed yearly for 5 agents. No free trial.
- Minimal initial setup: After getting access to the WhatsApp API, the support team handles the complete integration
- Great support: The support team assists in each step of the onboarding process
- Team structure management: You can create team structures within WATI with its team and user management features
- Chatbots and conversation flows: Create chatbots and conversation flows to speed up responses to common questions and offer solutions instantaneously
- Works only with WhatsApp: If you support customers on any other platform, you’d still need to purchase an additional CRM tool.
- Default chatbot is basic: It responds based on keywords and cannot continue conversations. For the flow builder, you need to pay an additional $49 monthly fee
If you are looking for WATI alternatives, we've listed 10 of them in this post.
Sirena is a tool that helps everyone on your team to view & respond to WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger through a shared inbox. It integrates with Shopify, Facebook, Mailchimp, Salesforce, and many other apps.
The pricing starts from $99/month (basic plan). It Includes 3 users. For each extra user, up to 10, you will have to pay $29/user. The pro plan starts from $299/month, allowing multiple users, multiple WhatsApp lines, and access to Sirena's API. You can get a 14-day free trial.
- The chatbot functionality helps respond to customer service & sales inquiries quickly.
- You can create click-to-message buttons for your website, links, or QR codes for campaigns and track their performance.
- It keeps an audit of any actions taken on a message from leads or customers.
- The interface is like WhatsApp web, making learning how to use it a bit easier.
- You can use the interface to send audio messages to customers, just like text messages.
- Customer support can be slow to answer, and they often don´t have the knowledge or decision power to solve the issues.
- Poor reporting if you use the Sirena app for sales. You can't see which sales rep has the longest reply time, how many clients are online waiting for a reply and for how long, etc.
- The bot does not automatically assign after a while to agents who do not answer the questions. This is not configurable and hence creates a hassle for the team.
- A limited number of integrations.
Tellephant is a WhatsApp Business Solution that provides WhatsApp API, bulk messaging, templates, and simple chatbots.
Paid plan starts from $29/month that offers 1000 Free Conversations & $0.010 per Conversation. At $99/month you can get 1000 Free Conversations & you will pay $0.006 per Conversation.
It offers a 30-day free trial. No credit card is required to signup.
- You can set up automated messages to recover abandon carts, inform customers about shipping details, etc.
- Integrations are quite useful. It integrates well with Google Sheets, ZOHO, and Salesforce. On the payment side, it integrates well with RazorPay, Google Pay, and PayPal. It also integrates with ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Woocommerce, or Magento. With the payment gateway integrations, like Razorpay, Gpay, and Paypal, you can send payment requests directly to customers in chat.
- It can assign tickets to agents based on the logic you choose. Agents can transfer tickets among other agents.
- It lacks a visual dashboard for showing analytics to give you a picture of how chatbots and WhatsApp marketing are performing.
- There is no feature to create canned responses that can be used for quick replies.
Read on: Learn about the best Tellephant alternatives for your business.
Gallabox helps businesses generate more leads, and grow sales through WhatsApp Business APIs, chatbots, and multi-agent shared inboxes.
Pricing starts from $40/month for the Growth plan that gives you 5 users & is ideal for small businesses. There is a Scale plan that is $75 per month. It gives you 10 users and is ideal for businesses that require advanced conversational flow. The Pro plan costs $130, gives you 20 users, & is ideal for businesses that need advanced bot flows, & integration with multiple platforms.
- The main benefit of using Gallabox is that it doesn't require any coding skills to set it up and integrate with the tools you already use.
- It automatically assigns conversations to agents. Agents can also 'claim' a live conversation and assign it to themselves.
- Features like customer grouping, tagging, and adding notes to conversations help a business deliver a great customer experience.
- Integrated well with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Chat analytics can be better with information on more metrics.
- There is no product catalog feature so you can't showcase your products directly in the chat and need to use a link to redirect leads to the website.
We hope our research helped you find the best Picky Assist alternative for your business.
DelightChat: Manage WhatsApp Support + Marketing
Does it feel overwhelming to add one more channel of communication to your business? Well, you don't have to feel that way because of the tools like DelightChat that help manage all support channels & customer queries from one dashboard.
To scale your customer service using WhatsApp, give DelightChat a try. It is a customer service tool tailor-made for ecommerce brands. We also help brands grow their revenues profitably via WhatsApp Marketing!
With DelightChat, you get:
- Shared inbox to manage WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email & Live Chat queries
- Smart automations, ability to reply quickly using templates, easy team collaboration on support queries
- Official WhatsApp Business API
- WhatsApp Marketing features like sending broadcasts to customer lists
- Marketing automation like abandoned cart, order notifications, upsell & cross-sell, more
Sign up today to get a personalized demo!