Customer satisfaction is the pinnacle of every business. In old times, the interactions could be stored manually as the data storage methods were not as advanced as they are now. There was not much communication after the purchase and the claims could take months to be processed.
In those times, the processing times were overlooked by the customers as this was the norm but in today’s era, the next purchase would depend on the experience and the effective communication that the buyer went through during the last one. In turn, this has increased the expectations for clear relaying of messages.
If you are a business owner you should ask yourself:
- Are you able to keep up with your customers?
- Are you able to efficiently manage all your interactions and relationships with your potential customers?
- Is your business coming up with problems like Customer Relationship Management and is this problem costing you time and money?
- Are you tired of handling complicated and old-school methods for developing a better relationship with your customer?
Well, then there is no more room to worry as we will discuss some of the best Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools with you that can be used by you to increase those sales, save your precious time, stay in touch with your customer, and understand their wish list.
CRM tools are used worldwide to take care of the relationship with the customers by combining all the information and communication at one place. There is no need of using various software and databases as all the clients’ data can be stored and accessed by every worker in the organization.
Let’s get to see the top CRM tools.
Pipedrive is one of the best CRM in the market today as it has a very friendly user interface which will make it easier to introduce it to any enterprise. There is room to add 1000 email contacts which is very accommodating for a small business. It provides numerous customization and integrations of apps.
- Very customer friendly as it provides 2GB per contact storage in the minimum pricing.
- The CRM software has AI-Enhanced functionality which is intended to provide you with the best insights for the business.
- Detailed reports will examine how well your company is going with its marketing strategies, and it will also help in communication tracking for calls, chats, and e-mails.
- Pipedrive should know that it does not come with a tracking system for customer responses to applications.
- It does not have a great automation area and features like phones and emails cost extra charges.
- There is no separate space for leads and customers which can give way to confusion if the organization has multitudes of customers.
Pipedrive divides its payments into three simple categories: Essential, Advanced and Enterprise. The Essential tier has its pricing starting at $12.50. Advanced level is more accommodating to medium-sized companies as it provides 5GB storage per customer. It can be upgraded up to an "Enterprise" level account with custom onboarding.
Pipedrive also gives the option of two months for free if paid annually rather than monthly. Furthermore, there is an option to try it for free for 14 days before you make up your mind about the continuity. Therefore, given the pricing and the pros of Pipedrive, it is a popular choice among many SMBs.
Veronica Miller, Digital Marketing & Growth Director at VPNoverview says “Pipedrive is one of the most user-friendly and easy-to-configure CRM. The reason I recommend Pipedrive CRM is because of its speed and simplicity, plus it is an excellent data model sandbox that allows you to change and perfect your model as it matures.”
Monday.com is CRM software that is going to help you manage the customer data, and links by giving protection to the sensitive data as well.
- It uses tracking of time and private board features.
- It allows its customers to make 100000 actions per month.
- Automatic reminders such as assigning tasks and due dates can be set using it.
- Very confusing pricing as it can depend on number of users, length of commitment and many other factors.
- Works more as a work management tool rather than a CRM
- There is no free tier except for a 14 day trial which is not enough time to get used to the software.
Pricing of Monday.com can be very tricky as in essence, it offers four basic plans for a team of 5 people. However, if the team size is more than that, the prices will be customized. Therefore, the best strategy is to make sure that you contact the staff before making a purchase. Basic tier starts at $39 for a team of five people.
Gerrid Smith, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at Fortis Medical Billing says “Monday.com has consistently been a helpful tool for me in my daily routine. The integration features of the system are one of the features I like most about it because they let me streamline my work process and manage all of my accounts in a single location.”
Hubspot is known as one of the best solutions for marketing and customer relationship problems. It offers workable software for free which makes it one of the top choices among clients.
- It helps in building a relationship with the customer by offering numerous features such as email marketing, lead generation, and tracking tools for social media applications.
- It provides more than 300 integrations with digital tools. It provides traits such as live chats, and sales pipeline reporting.
- It comes with a free trial plan, free list segmentation, and an e-mail marketing plan. It provides lead generation and captures information access.
- It eases team conversations by providing a conversation inbox for aligning discussions.
- The premium features are expensive as the plan can go up to $1200 per month.
- Each customer can have one email each in the basic plan.
Hubspot is very unique in its approach as it offers free plans in the beginning. There are some premium features which can be bought. The add-ons are very alluring for the enterprises as they do not have to buy all the features up front.
Grant Hill, E-commerce Expert at SEO Analytics Pro says “It is simple to deploy and configure HubSpot. My favorite feature of HubSpot is that it enables users to easily sync their data by letting them upload an Excel document that contains all of their contacts and companies.”
Zoho CRM is cloud-based software that has been in the market for the last 15 years. It caters to various business needs ranging from small scale to large scale businesses.
- It has an AI-powered sales assistant which helps in making better decisions for sales and marketing. It is based on the language Java.
- It provides customizable dashboards and reports to compare the insights of the data
- A Zia-AI-powered assistant helps to make finer decisions to ameliorate sales decisions, marketing and identify anomalies and show the best time to contact customers.
- Its mobile version gives access to visual reports. It provides security for sensitive data. It helps in team management.
- The basic version does not offer much and many of the features are available after paying much more.
- There are many features which can take a long time for the users to master.
Zoho comes in four tiers with each tier offering different features. The first one starts with $14 but only covers three team members and does not offer Zia-AI.
Matt Weidle, Business Development Manager at Buyer’s Guide says “The Zoho CRM is really simple to understand and use. It offers services to sales professionals to identify the nature of the leads acquired by the tool. The features are quite practical and helpful for sales professionals in their day-to-day work.”
Freshsales is complete CRM software that comes with all the tools that will simplify the process of sales for you. It will give you access to track the lifecycle of the customer right from the initial moment when they visited your website.
- It highlights the important deals for your business as it offers features such as a Fresh desk, Omnichannel customer service, fresh chat, chatbots and AI self-service, and even the Fresh caller cloud-calling system.
- It keeps up to 1000 contacts, live chats, and Facebook messenger, and provides tracking of the websites.
- It is AI-based and provides contact scoring, strong integrations, and lead management.
- It is GDPR compliant and offers one of the best customer support.
- It also provides mobile access with opportunities to respond to leads and analyze dashboards.
- Third party integration is limited.
- Lead generation management is only available with the enterprise version.
It comes with a basic free plan and costs $15 for the cheapest plan.
Mark Valderrama, CEO, and Co-Founder of Aquarium Store Depot say “Freshsales has a really impressive UI design and color scheme, as well as a user-friendly and fast email campaign process, in addition to a report and dashboard system. Even inexperienced individuals are easily capable of comprehending the basic workflow of the app.”
Salesforce is chief leading cloud-based CRM software. It offers creative solutions for efficient business running and improving sales for startups to big companies.
- The best thing about the Salesforce CRM tool is that it is quite easy to use with a friendly UX/UI design.
- It also aids integration and supports mobile users.
- It has the simplest navigation.
- It provides the best automation and business management. It comes with 24/7 customer support. It provides excellent sales and marketing services as it comes with Built-in
Einstein lead scoring.
- It is very expensive as the price is based upon each user.
- There is a very steep learning-curve as there are a lot of features.
There are four plans starting from basic which is free but is then followed by an essentials plan which charges $25 per user per month.
Dustin Porreca, SEO manager at Elevate Demand says “I really like that Salesforce can be personalized to meet my specific business needs. When you have the right architecture, not only can you make the jobs of your sales and service teams easier, but you can also gain incredible insight into the key metrics that are most critical to your company.”
The Close CRM software is an excellent tool for operating teams. It provides an excellent interface and helps the companies to rack their deals, and it helps them on using every opportunity.
- It helps in conversing with the customers in the same space; SMS, video calling, and messages are carried out in the same space inbox.
- It provides the same space for conversations with the clients.
- It is a perfect tool for handling a hybrid team when they are working remotely from around the world.
- It provides full overviews of each deal. It provides reporting, analysis, and insights for team dealing.
- It is hard to integrate the SMS feature as it is only available for the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
It’s pricing starts at $29 for the basic plan. This is one of the best tools, especially for people who are not willing to spend much.
Joe Davies, CEO, and Founder of FATJOE says “One of the features of Close CRM that I like the most is being able to narrow down the type of lead I'm searching for based on various parameters. You have the ability to get quite specific. The ability to dial the leads based on who was most recently contacted is a nice feature to have.”
EngageBay is an excellent CRM tool that aids in streamlining business by improving customer relationship management. It is an all-in-one solution to customer relationship problems. It offers numerous automation features.
- It provides analysis and reporting of numerous activities.
- It has a very streamlined task assigning app as you can assign the task to the sales team which helps them to move forward.
- Unlimited mailbox makes sure that you have access to all the emails that the team has ever sent.
- There is no integrated Google Meet option to organize meetings.
- The templates are very limited to create documents.
It has a free forever plan which offers numerous features which are marketing-focused such as email sequences, and web pop-ups. If you are a beginner and cannot afford much then its free forever plan is most suitable for you.
Vincent Amodio, Founder of Icon Medical Centers says “EngageBay is an all-in-one customer relationship management (CRM) software that enables you to maintain an endless number of contacts and cultivate robust relationships with your clients by storing all of their information in a single location.”
Salesmate is a powerful tool for companies that help them in recording calls, call masking, dropping off voicemails, and call transfers.
- It provides you with a single space to handle sales and an inbox to receive all messages. It helps in providing 5 times faster customer support.
- It has efficient management and tracking of emails. It provides better security and privacy. It comes with powerful integrations and API.
- It helps in the easy creation and management of leads. It increases the collaboration of the teams.
- It provides excellent security levels; GDPR & CCPA compliance. It is quite mobile-friendly. It will be best for large-scale businesses operating around the world.
- There are many limited features which makes it suitable for small businesses only.
The pricing is very affordable as it starts from $12 if charged yearly and offers a 15-day trial period.
Alex Savy, Co-Founder, and Editor-in-Chief of Comfynorth says “Salesmate is the only CRM and phone system that our company uses. We have tried a variety of other well-known CRMs for the Finance industry, but Salesmate has proven to be the most effective and convenient solution for our particular business.”
Insightly is a business and sales-focused CRM tool.
- It helps in strengthening the relationships with clients with features such as tracking and routing of leads.
- It has all tools for marketing, sales, and integrations with third parties in the same place. It provides integrations by offering tools such as Dropbox, MailChimp, pipeline management, and e-mail.
- It helps in managing calendars and events. It has an instinctive interface.
- No live support feature is available.
- Call feature has to be paid for additionally.
It has 3 tiers where the first one is free but does not offer lead generation. The second tier costs $35 per user per month.
Tanner Arnold, President & CEO at Revelation Machinery recommends using Insightly. He says “The use of Insightly has helped our organization in being more structured. In order to keep track of every single project, lead, or opportunity, we can run the reports that we need.”
Customer relationships are one of the sought after aspects of every kind of business and CRM tools are changing the way the work is done. At first, it might look like that a CRM tool is not different from the functionalities of a spreadsheet.
However, with spreadsheets, there is a lot of manual work that goes on behind the scenes to keep it updated but with CRM, all the updates happen in real time which also minimizes the chances of error.
All businesses should weigh the pros and cons of each CRM tool followed by investing in one as without a doubt, CRM tools are transfiguring the customer support industry and are here to stay.